Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best Highlighter?

Can anyone tell me what the best highlighter they have ever used is. I'm trying to find one for a good price and one that is actually worth its price. 

Re: Best Highlighter?

Hi! My all-time favorite highlighter is the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a while. It also can be used as a glowy primer underneath face or eye makeup. Happy Thanksgiving🦃😄!

@aawan  It depends on what you're looking for. Are you looking for holographic? Natural glow> Both? 

For holographic I vote Kat Von D ALchemist palette. Lots of different colors in it so you get a lot of bang for your buck!

If you want a natural, subtle 'born this way' kind of glow, then the TOo Faced Love lIght highlighters are THE BEST! I have those in rose gold and gold and they are both just stunning! 

If you are looking for a little bit of both, then check out Anastasia Beverly Hills Aura GLow sets. 

Hope that helps!!! 

It's 2022, and I never saw your comment until now. I don't ever remember writing that comment out lol. But I appreciate you for replying and helping me out. I will still check your recommendations out. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing