Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|
Anonymous Insider

What is the best natural looking waterproof eye brow product for thinning brows?

Hi for some reason my eye brows are thinning and not in a nice even way.  LOL.  The area between my brows is getting wider so I need to fill this area in.  I'm having trouble making it look natural and really need your help.  To add to this I am having trouble with my body temperature which is making my head and face sweat.  I need a strong waterproof product so when I am wiping the sweat away, I'm not smearing my eye brow make up.  Any angels out here who could help me?

RE: What is the best natural looking waterproof eye brow product for thinning brows?

I think liquid brow products might be helpful in this area. The urban decay brow blade might be good for this (the pen side). I know MAC also has a similar product. They’re not entirely waterproof, but definitely more so than a lot of other “natural” looking products, because they dry down. They act like a calligraphy pen or a liquid eyeliner pen. They look very natural and fill in spaces really well!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing