cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

The Lash Diaries: Milk Makeup KUSH Growhouse™ Lash + Brow Serum

grow_house_serum.jpeg

We know how much this community loves newness, especially when we’re talking about clean ingredients, so you can imagine how ecstatic we were when we first heard about Milk Makeup’s newest launch. The new Milk Makeup KUSH Growhouse™ Lash + Brow Serum is joining the KUSH Fam and it is truly fabulous. @KatieBT  and I have been doing some KUSH Growhouse™ testing of our own for the past 12 weeks and we’re so excited to share our results with all of you.

This is the first time I have tried any type of lash or brow enhancer, but Katie has dabbled in the past. At first we were excited but a bit hesitant to try a lash serum because they are often rumored to cause your eye color to change. However, we were happy to hear from our friends at Milk Makeup that KUSH Growhouse™ Lash + Brow Serum is the “good-for-you” way to get longer- and fuller-looking lashes and brows. Unlike other serums made from harsh chemicals that can actually cause eyes and skin to change color, this product is infused with clean, nourishing ingredients that do not darken your lashes or change the color of your eyes or surrounding skin. Bonus, it is also vegan and cruelty-free!

We also learned that because Milk Makeup uses a clean formula, KUSH Growhouse™ does not show results as fast as similar products which contain more harsh ingredients, but if used as advised it will deliver noticeable results. We both used the serum every morning before getting ready for the day and every night before getting ready for bed for 12 weeks. I started to notice more baby lashes that started to make my lash line look fuller around week 6. On week eight Katie started to notice that her lashes looked a bit longer and that she had more brow hairs. We were concerned we weren’t seeing instant results but the Milk Makeup team assured us that the product takes a full 12 weeks before you’re supposed to see results. We continued to use the serum and tracked a total of 12 week (see progress pictures below).

By now, my new baby lashes have gotten longer and when I apply mascara you can notice a big difference. Katie has also mentioned that she feels she has more lashes and that they are longer, so her mascara application requires next to no effort. We will continue to use this serum and keep you all updated on any changes. Needless to say, we’re both going to run to Sephora as soon as we run out and can’t wait to continue to test this out!

KatieBT Before and after eyelash serum.png

BrendaBT Before and After lash serum.png

Have you ever tried a lash or brow serum before? What was your experience?

Re: The Lash Diaries: Milk Makeup KUSH Growhouse™ Lash + Brow Serum

So I've been trying this for a while, although i do see a little slight difference in my eyebrows, I can't say the same for my eyelashes. And if you suffer from dry eyes like I do and need to put drops in.. then this product isn't for you. even if I wait an hour or more before I put my drops in, product somehow seeps into my eye. I guess it reactivates with the liquid and it stings. It wasn't until I wiped my eyelid/lashes clean until I started feeling better. It sucks because I want to keep it and it was going to be more cost effective than other brands.. but the other brands aka grandecosmetics actually do not sting my eyes after i use eye drops.. so yeah 😕 

The only lash enhancer I’ve ever used is the Fusion Beauty Stimulash Fusion a few years ago and it really did lengthen my lashes, to my complete surprise. I have yet to repurchase tho since it comes with a hefty price tag. Would be interested in this one you have on by Milk as a less expensive alternative! @BrendaBT You’ve also enlightened me on the rumour about eyes changing colour from these.... didn’t know about that one - good thing it didn’t happen to me yikes! 😬

@BrendaBT  Great results!! Your lashes and brows both look amazing! Thanks for sharing 😊 I am running low on my current lash enhancer and will be purchasing this when mine runs out to see if I can get similar results 👌🏻

Those look like pretty good results from an OTC lash product.

I've been using Latisse for over 2 years now (after you achieve maximum results you only need to use it every other day), so this isn't something I'd pick up for my lashes, but maybe for brows.

(I never noticed/experienced a change in eye color or eyelids, but I use a teeny tiny eyeliner brush to apply the product and just on the lash line).

Wow, what a difference! I'm always excited about trying products to make my lashes longer and this looks interesting. <333

The Lash Diaries: Milk Makeup KUSH Growhouse™ Lash + Brow Serum

I love Kush mascara by Milk. One my favorites of all time. I would love to see this serum in a Play! box soon. Not enough for 3 mos obviously but a great way for us to try before buy.

I've used Rapidlash before and had great results. Took almost 2 months to get them though. This sounds interesting and I might just have to give it a try. 12 weeks does seem long though... but if you know upfront that it will take that long it's not too bad I guess.

This sounds super interesting. My eyes can be sensitive at times to certain products, so I've kept away from lash serums before. The promises and lower price are intriguing though. I'll probably wait for more reviews to invest in a serum tho 👌

This sounds interesting, but i am always spiffy of these types of items since I am unsure of reactions.

Sorry, I’m not sold on this after looking at the ingredients. 12 weeks is the typical growth cycle of eyelashes for this to have been a controlled test you would have needed to only apply the product on one eye. 

🤷🏻‍♀️ What you’re seeing is just natural growth cycle. I’m sorry but science. And google if you don’t believe me. 

Oh wow! I hadn’t even seen this until now. I’m curious about how long a tube might typically last, but I think I’m going to try it out! 🙂

I was curious about this product since I noticed it on the front page of the Sephora website! I'm interested in trying the clean formula since the only other time I tried a lash serum, it caused eczema patches on my eyelids.

Caused my daughter to get those patches as well and we blamed the cat. It go so bad one day she woke up with her eyelid swollen shut.

@txcatx Oh no! This formula worked fine for both of us, just takes a bit longer than others but I think it's worth the wait knowing you are using a clean formula 🙂 

After having eyelash extensions I tried out eye envy but got a terrible rash and irritated my lids. I definitely want to try this out especially since it has clean ingredients!!

@ather Oh no, that's scary! If you try this one out let us know what you think, the formula worked great for us and I will continue to track my results as I keep on using it!

@BrendaBT  I definitely will! I will try and take pictures before and after as well!! I love seeing your results makes me so excited to try it!! 

Oh this looks promising @BrendaBT 😍 I have been fearful to try a lash serum because of the fact it can change your eye colour being similar to glaucoma drops.  I’ve used pure 100% black castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows and it helps but nothing extraordinary.  

@2manyperfumes Hello! Make sure check your private messages 😉 

@2manyperfumes Yeah, it doesn't happen to everyone but it is scary! That's why I was relived to hear MILK uses natural ingredients but with that being said if you do use it just be patient as it takes longer to see results! I'm happy to see a my eyebrows look fuller and so does my lash line but I will continue to use it and hopefully my lashes will keep getting longer 🙂  

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • KatieBT Before and after eyelash serum.png
  • BrendaBT Before and After lash serum.png
  • grow_house_serum.jpeg
testing