Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Show me your Eyebrows- before and after!

Show me your eyebrows- before and after looks!  Here for inspiration and tips on making those brows better.  My brows are very fair and I rarely have to pluck to maintain their shape. I use the Anastasia brow products in taupe, to add some colour and definition. AfterAfterAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil Taupe

BeforeBeforeAnastasia Beverly Hills Ombre Effect Long Wearing Brow Powder Duo Medium Brown

Re: Show me your Eyebrows- before and after!

Here is my before and after eyebrows lol the one on the bottom is the before and the top is with product I used Anastasia  I Beverly Hills brow whiz in  soft brown 💜A2A26FAC-4692-43CB-AA9E-1FD5984BDB75.jpg

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil Taupe

That is such a beautiful, softly defined look, @melissapurple22 !  And all with the brow wiz. Amazing.

I love the brow wiz @l8totheparty everything else looks to dark and thick to me since starting using it. 😊

RE: Re: Show me your Eyebrows- before and after!

They look great! Filled in but not bold. I like it.
Anonymous Insider

Hi guys,  I'm new but I love eyeshadow and well all eye makeup. But I have so much trouble doing my eyebrows...I have red hair and thin eyebrows. I'm not sure how to shape them, or arch them...and every time I try to use my IT Cosmetics Brow Power (universal taupe) I have trouble filling them in...I dont want them dark, or to look like I just drew them on....any advice ?? I also have a Sephora Eyebrow Editor..its Honey Blonde...its nice...two powder colors and I guess wax..I dont know how to use it and I feel quite useless when I it comes to my eyebrows...I love applying shadow  though.  Lol. Advice would be great! Thanks🤞

@RobinAnne1020 A couple of years ago I went into my local Sephora and asked what to do for a better brow look.  She filled in my eyebrows with an Anastasia brow pencil with more vigor than I ever did, and came out with a more defined look than I ever did on my own with other eyebrow pencils.  Which started me off on a quest for a better eyebrow look. 

There will be others here that will have more experience and other advice, but I recommend going into your local Sephora and asking them to show you a better brow look on you. Just a thought!

Also, a picture might help people with their advice 😊

Anonymous Insider

thank you..that's a good idea...

thank you..that's a good idea...

Is five min considered a long time? Lol

cause I’m over here spending at least 15 minutes 😆 I’ll take a pic next time of one brow done, one not. I don’t look like a human being without my brows done!! 

RE: Show me your Eyebrows- before and after!

Your eyebrows match your natural colour so well and they look full without being overpowering. @l8totheparty

Re: RE: Show me your Eyebrows- before and after!

Thank you, @KehDee . I want more definition without them being too dark, you know?!

Re: Eyebrows- before and after!

@l8totheparty here’s my before and after. I spend 5 minutes on my brows because they are so thin.  Plus you can see how well makeup can just change your look.  Products I use for my brows are MAC Brun eyeshadow, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil TaupeAnastasia Beverly Hills Medium Hold Clear Brow Gel Clear

7A363740-D7FF-43A7-82D9-49B9E2BFDCA6.jpeg

7148EC09-7F6B-4F67-B983-2FBDD5CCA2B4.jpeg

RE: Re: Eyebrows- before and after!

You do a great job! They look soft yet full @SportyGirly125

Re: RE: Re: Eyebrows- before and after!

@KehDee Thank you. It’s been a lot of trial and error. 

Re: Eyebrows- before and after!

I have to spend minutes as well on mine, @SportyGirly125 ! I figure if I do nothing else, a few minutes on the brows will change my look and make me look more put together as well. Granted, it never stops at just the brows lol. Isn't it funny how such a small thing can make such a difference?!  Thanks for sharing

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 50 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos5
  • After
  • Before
  • 7A363740-D7FF-43A7-82D9-49B9E2BFDCA6.jpeg
  • 7148EC09-7F6B-4F67-B983-2FBDD5CCA2B4.jpeg
  • A2A26FAC-4692-43CB-AA9E-1FD5984BDB75.jpg
testing