Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Replacement for Item brow pencil?

I am looking for a replacement for my all time (discontinued) favorite: Item Beauty, Warm Blonde Brow Pencil. Love the shape, built-in brush, color,  and texture. Any advice?

Re: Replacement for Item brow pencil?

PLEASE let me know if you find something comparable- I am SOOO disappointed they discontinued it ! 

I have been looking for a replacement to Item Brow Chow also. I’ve yet to find something that is as good of a color as the warm blonde and I can’t find anything that was a smudge proof as Brow Chow. So disappointing! It was the best brow pencil ever!

Charlotte tilburry cheat eye brow pencil is really amazing, and a great range of shade 💗

@palomaeyes   The Sephora Canada website doesn't carry Item products, so I can't do a direct comparison for you. However, I've had excellent luck with the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, and they carry a few brow liner pencils with brushes:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe(also has a blonde and strawburn version)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil(has Blonde and Strawburn versions)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Cream to Powder Perfect Brow Pencil Blonde(and other colours)

I hope this helps. Good luck! 💋

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing