Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Need help!

I have plucked my eyebrows in such a bad way that I literally almost plucked them all out. How long would I have to let them grow out for a professional to fix me up really nice?

Re: Need help!

@UniWolf - The eyebrow hair growth cycle is three to four months, so probably two to three months.  In the meantime, you could try Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Primer Colorless Wax Pencil 0.1 oz/ 2.5 mL .  I have very few brow hairs at all.  I use the primer pencil over the area where my eyebrow should be and then draw on my brows with the pencil.  You can even play around with different eyebrow looks for when you get your eyebrows done professionally! 💖💖💖

Re: Need help!

I was using an electric trimmer for the first time and slipped. Yes. The middle section of my eyebrow, about 1/2" just gone! Right in the middle! I have resorted to using a fine black sharpie to draw it in every day. Thank you for this info!!! I was starting to panic it wouldn't grow back!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing