Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Fe-BROW-ary

Hey all! I wanted to propose a challenge for the month of February. I tried to search BIC and couldn't find anything so hopefully this is a new idea. I want to encourage everyone and myself to share brows and their brow goals for February.

I'm sure there are plenty of options that can range from low maintenance for makeup minimalists to more creative for those who want to branch out.

Perhaps you want to:

• Try to do your brows twice a week
  • Use a new type of brow product - you usually go with a pencil but will try a pomade
  • Take care and strengthen your brows
  • Find a new holy grail brow product for you
  • Go wild with an attempt at an eyebrow trend

Image result for eyebrow trends

I hope you'll join along. Suggestions welcome!

Re: Fe-BROW-ary

Needles freak me out too @ShortErica. I had a GWP bag from Ulta and I found the Brow Tint and I could not believe how much I liked the results. I even use it on minimal makeup days. You should wear a brow tint more often.

I'm okay with needles for giving blood but dont think I want them by my face @Loretta55. I only wish the brow tint brush picked up a little less product as I have to scrape it off. I am hoping this challenge will be a good motivator for me to use it.

I feel the Gimme Brow did not give me enough pigment @ShortErica . Try wiping your wand before you apply the product and perhaps you may enjoy the results. 

Unfortunately, after over tweezing I am left with bald spots on my brow line. I prefer a more natural look to my eyebrows and I feel that the brow tint helps me to achieve that result. 

I have tried multiple brow products such as ABH Dip Brow Pomade, ABH Brow Whiz, and various brow pencils such as IT Cosmetics Brow Power. I never felt that my eyebrows looked natural to me until now.

I like a natural look too @Loretta55. I feel like the wand has started pulling out less product than when I first opened it but I will still wipe my wand in the future.

It may be time for a replacement @ShortErica. Maybe some day there will be a Sephora Favorites Brow Kit similar to the Mascara Kit. That would be a great idea that we could try different products to try to find something or a combination of products for our eyebrows.

Great idea, @Loretta55!

That is an amazing idea @Loretta55 though they would need to have kits with different shades. I always feel bad when kits are geared toward one skin tone and then everyone else can't enjoy them. Hopefully Sephora reads this and considers a brow kit. 🙂

I realize that the kit would need to be offered in different shades @ShortErica. I feel lucky that I usually fall in the middle of most cosmetic offerings. I am usually a light/medium in most foundations. Eyebrow products and mascaras I usually wear medium to dark brown or even black.

I was just thinking shade options is the only obstacle I can see for Sephora to create a kit like this. I'm so happy you fall in the middle @Loretta55, though a bit jealous.

176 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos35
  • b3.jpg
  • b4.jpg
  • b5.jpg
  • 20190201_084555.jpg
  • Before
  • After - 2 pieces
  • download.jpeg
  • It looks a lot like a mascara brush.  There is a section of the brush that has longer hairs, which is what I mostly use to apply the product.
  • IMG_2994.JPG
  • IMG_2995.JPG
  • IMG_2996.JPG
  • I should have added a little more  on the middle of my brow. And,  I should have made sure the end was smoother, but I was in a hurry because the person taking my pictures was in a hurry. :)
  • brows.jpg
  • My naked spotty brows (and naked face, too)
  • Outlining the shape of my brows with ABH Brow Wiz, using my natural shape (what’s left of it) as a guide.
testing