Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrows

Hey everyone, I’m looking for a good eyebrow product for my sparse eyebrows. Do you have a recommendation

Re: Eyebrows

Hi @Joce17!

For my sparse brows, I like to use Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Ash Brown and use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Firm Angled Eyebrow Brush #12 since it helps create a microbladed effect.  It's great for structured Instagram brows.  That's usually all I use when I go to work, but I sometimes top it off with Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Blowout! brow-volumizing gel duo 5 for added volume and to keep the brow hair in place.

ABH is hosting free 1-on-1 virtual consultations.  They teach you how to shape and fill your brows using your preferred products.  Their calendar is updated weekly so check back if the day and times don't work for you.

You can find it here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Exclusive-Events/Virtual-Masterclass-Thread/td-p/5519089/page/6

Thank you so much ! This was so helpful 🙂 I appreciate it. 

RE: Eyebrows

To just fill in the sparse spots I love using the ABH Brow Whiz! Very fair price and precise ! Looks natural as well !

Re: RE: Eyebrows

Thank you sm ! 

Thank you 🤩

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing