Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrows

I have thyroid disease and it has shortened my eyebrows and thinned them out as well…I need eyebrow make up suggestions, please!!! I don’t wear much makeup, so I need a natural look. Any thoughts are very very appreciated!!!!!

Re: Eyebrows

@MFJ23Hi!  Like you, I like a natural looking brow, so I tend to only use one product at a time.  I tried #Make Up Forever Aqua Resist Waterproof Tinted Eyebrow Gel and I really like it.  It goes on easily, smoothly, covers both my colored brow hairs and the white ones, and stays well.

A similar product with more shade options is Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Tinted Waterproof Eyebrow Gel .  I have this one also.

One product that can add more volume to your brows but still look natural is a voluminizing brow gel.  These have little fibers in the gel that attach to your skin and brow hairs.  They're pretty amazing products!  A really popular one here on Sephora is Hourglass Arch Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel .  I used to use one from Givenchy but it's not made anymore.  It definitely gave me thicker brows that were also natural looking.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing