Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrow Editor

I love the eyebrow editor I have, but the wax section was used up way before the shades. Is there anything comparable to the wax I could purchase?

Re: Eyebrow Editor

@KW328 - Have you checked the company's website to see if the wax can be purchased separately?  I know that Charlotte Tilbury sells a clear "brow freeze" on her website.  It's a brow gel in a jar.  Here's a clear brow gel that you use like a mascara (I'm assuming you're not looking for a tinted product) Charlotte Tilbury Brow Fix Clear Eyebrow Gel Sculpting Gel .  Wax isn't really my thing, but I thought I'd try to help.  You could try searching Sephora for "brow wax" to see if anything comes up! 💖💖💖

Re: Eyebrow Editor

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll check it out.  Sephora no longer makes the Eyebrow Editor at all ☹️ and I haven't found anything comparable.  Most are gels rather than a wax.  The eyebrow editor wax was perfect for my unruly and sparse eyebrows - and it came with a mini spoolie wand.  I tried something in the Patrick Ta line but it was awful. You have to mix it with water and it was gooey and clumpy 😳.  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing