Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Brow me please!!

I’m a 38 year old nurse, mom, gf, and caregiver for my with health issues. Need something that doesn’t require too many steps but give my brows the colors and shape they are so desperate of! Lol

any helps I’d appreciate 

Re: Brow me please!!

@Jenniejennrn83 I agree with @blueyonder 's suggestions below - brow gels are quick and easy when you're in a pinch! I've used and loved the Urban Decay Brow Tamer and Anastasia Beverly Hills Power Duo Brow Kit 

Have you tried Benefit Cosmetics Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 1 ? It's very easy to swipe on, gives your brows automatic shape, and holds all day. I have pretty sparse brows, but if I have a crazy day (also a mom), I swipe that on and go. If I have more time I take my eye brow pencil and gently add detail to the arch, starting point and high point. I use a Laura Mercier pencil, but it doesn't seem to be carried anymore. Any soft pencil will do the trick. 

When your plate is full, start with the gel and view the other steps as bonuses. 

Ohh, definitely agree with @blueyonder about Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4.5 (choose your shade accordingly) for quick brows.  Another contender is the balm on Velour Lashes Fluff'n Brow Pencil - 3-in-1 Brow Pencil and Balm , it has a spoolie, balm and brow definer, so you can use the balm on quick days and brush out.  On days when you have a little more time, use the definer to live and the balm to fill.  IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil is also another great option.  Haven't used it too much, but another quick way to full in hairs.  And of course Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil another great pencil.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing