Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal

searching for new liquid foundation

Hi everyone! I just found out that the urban decay stay naked weightless foundation is being discontinued and I’m super bummed I’ve been using this foundation for quite a while and I was even using the previous version and just love it.

I love that it’s cruelty free, vegan, light weight on my skin and does it make me look oily. 

does anyone know of some foundation that’s comparable to this product? I’m just super sad that it’s going away.

Re: searching for new liquid foundation

@natmophoto Urban Decay seems to discontinue every foundation/powder product I love too.  I now use tarte babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation It’s vegan and cruelty free. I’ve worn it on 110F to 10F days and it stays great.  It gives me a lot of coverage but doesn’t feel heavy. You can buy a mini size to try bit unfortunately that’s not in a lot of skin tones. It has spf too which I definitely need where I live.  

@natmophoto Just wanted to drop back here that despite being seemingly discontinued the Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation 80CG is still available here at Sephora for a very good price in a wide variety of shades. You can stock up on a back up or two in order to "play it safe". I've done this with some discontinued favorites that I had to search for replacements for. 

That’s what I was thinking about doing is buying a few for back up but I don’t know how long it would last before the make up with that kind of weird

@natmophoto Hey there! Unfortunately, I'm a full-coverage kind of girl so I was not the biggest fan of your go-to foundation but I did go through a bottle or two of it a few years ago so I am very familiar with it's specifications. One of my good friends who works at Sephora also loves the naked weightless foundation and she's been raving about the Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid 17 Cool recently. She only wears light-weight medium to medium-light coverage foundations that feel "weightless" on the skin (no pun intended), so I would recommend trying this one out. You can go to your local Sephora and ask for a sample of this (if they have it in store in your store, so make sure to call ahead) 🙂

Thank you for the advice I’ll have to try that product and see how it works

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing