Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Protest looks gorgeous against your skin tone! I'm an UD 24/hr liner gal though Smiley Wink Those babies last forever and glide on like a dream

Nothing to add here , yet per say, but I wanted to say we needed a dedicated UD thread  so I don't have to scroll thru bazillions of pages in other threads to find what I'm looking for.  Will def be keeping tabs on this thread, I happen to really like most UD  products.

Wow they are gorgeous! I need carnal!

I really like Carnal!! 

Thanks for this thread! I such bought strip and back talk, which are also UD exclusive. Can't wait to get them!

So a random YT vid popped up in my suggested videos field. Search YT user "Tati" for swatches and a mini tutorial with Vice 4. All the colors except for one or two swatched well, and she said the shades she wore on her eyes lasted throughout the day. I'm looking forward to picking it up during the holiday sale.

PS: Jaza, your lipstick swatches are reminding me that I'm interested in Nars Raquel. Smiley Wink

Live on UD Direct 

image.jpg

I had swatched Spectrum for Mocha, so may as well post them here too (though looks like I can only find the photos of the colorful ones Smiley Tongue)

IMG_3463 copy.jpg

IMG_3464 copy.jpg

IMG_3465 copy.jpg

ahhh, UD is an obsession. maybe whenever i get to unpacking, i can take a photo of my collection

Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 10.36.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-10-17 at 5.49.41 AM.png

UD X GWEN

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 6.46.02 PM.png

Not new, but if you haven't tried any of the "shifting" eyeshadows, I think there are a few amazing ones. I wore Tonic the other day and someone loved it so much they ordered it right there in front of me. Smiley Happy Tonic shifts blue, lilac and purple. I also have Backfire and Fireball. The latter is rather light, but all are lovely.

Wish I could take good pics so people could see the colors but I have the worst luck capturing eyeshadow shades!! I'm sure there's a lot online though. Smiley Happy

So .com apparently had the Naked Vault II. Wonder if .ca would get it at all?

If you're interested in the Gwen palette, here's the release dates from the Sephora FB page:

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 12.59.26 PM.png

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere but more info on the Gwen Palette: $58 at Sephora, UrbanDecay.com, Ulta Beauty, and Macy’s. Some said it would be released the 22nd. 12 of the included colors are new to the brand, while three are from the existing Urban Decay shadow collection.

Quick note...I was at the UD store yesterday.  They're out of Rock Steady and X Girlfriend, getting low on the other lipsticks and the palettes.  So anyone waiting...

I was flipping through a snapchat story (Refinery29, I think? I'm not sure) and saw something about Urban Decay teaming up with the new HBO show, Vinyl. I got incredibly excited, thinking maybe UD had hooked up with Mick Jagger for some throw back glam rock kits or something, but it turns out UD just used some of their products to recreate a 70s look in a tutorial video. Big sigh from me, and that's my story for the day. 

That said, if UD ever did decide to collab with Mick to recreate some of his looks, I'd be all over it.

I just took advantage of the F&F sale to grab the Gash and Shadowheart glosses and Satisfy blush. Will post swatches when they arrive!

2,303 Replies