Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

That is such a bummer, I didn't know the UD program hadn't launched there either.  I mean, I'm glad you're not being enabled (cough...like ME), but I'm sure you'd like the OPTION of saying yes or no.

^^True!!! ❤️

image.jpegI'm really trying to resist. So y'all make this OOS for me so I can't betray my no buy rule lol

I bought one of these for myself and one for my sister in law and I must say I'm super impressed. For under $40 it's an absolute steal. Great construction on the box so it looks super pretty on display.

I just bought this and I'm pleasantly surprised.

There are glitter shades in this palette, but UD has reeled in the glitter and it's now a micro glitter, similar to MUFE's diamante texture.  This might be the first wearable UD glitter shadows!

Oh man I just bought this last year.  Should have waited LOL even though you never know but UD things have been going on sale lately! 

Ok well I'm on a low buy so good I got it last year!

Not showing on the Canadian site 😞

Ud direct has them 🙂

Thanks @jesscheems

Urban Decay stated the new Vice lipsticks will be available on sephora.com on 6/9, and in store 6/16.

yay 2.5 weeks away! im ready

Temptalia started her reviews and dupes of the new vice lipsticks. This should help with what stays and what comes off my list! 😄

Excellent! The dupes will be a huge help, I'm really trying to narrow down my list.

I'm late!! But I finally had time to get them all together to take photos of 🙂

UD.PNG

I know everyone is going gaga over the new Vice line, but I think I'll be very content with these for a LONGGGGG time 😄

You guys are doing better than me. I bought a ton of the revolutions and said to myself, you're good. Stop! And then I bought 2 of the bite S&S 😞 

im being so bad lol. I act as if I have 20 sets of lips! 

LOL it's ok, I bought quite a few juicy shakers after these orders. 

How are the juicy shakers? They look awesome, but I feel like it won't show up on my pigmented lips. Plus I have the ysl tint...too similar to justify buying the shakers? 

Ya I feel u!!!

Same here! I think i'm good on lipsticks for a looong time.  I probably won't even get around to wearing these for another month or so lol. 😄 😄 😄 

I'm the same way. I don't touch my products until later haha

Yassssssssss 😉

it's never too late. Awesome haul. I feel happy with my new babies too lol. I just received my last one the other day..After Dark and it's so so pretty!! So impressed. I love the matte formula! Enjoy 😄

2,658 Replies
testing