Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@Mechart UD Canada seems to have fixed this glitch. The price was automatically lowered once you added to your cart. There used to be a banner on the front page for the sale items, but they took it down. 

@lachatonAw man 😞 thanks for the heads up tho

4.JPG

Spoiler
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Not sure if this is the place for it, but Sephora Canada just released their UD Setting Spray Duo! It comes with two full size bottles for $48!!! Such an amazing deal since I'd sell my soul for this product! Get it while you can!! 

Rumor has it that UD will have Naked 1, 2 and 3 on sale for 50% off this Black Friday

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 1.11.04 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Nice! Hope it's true. I only have the 3rd one and would love to pick up 1 or 2... or both!

Troublemaker is back in stock! 🙂

Spoiler

Adding my thanks to @vegchililover78 for the beautiful swatch that convinced me I really needed this!

@lmi82 Thank you so much!!! I just ordered it - it pays to be a Night Owl 😄 😄 

I saw how beautiful it was on vegchililover78 and lamented that it was OOS. But thanks to you, I'm doing the happy dance! Thanks again! ❤️

@poohblueberry You're welcome and I'm glad you were able to grab one! 🙂

@blackkitty2014 Troublemaker swatch!

IMG_1059.JPG

@vegchililover78 Love this on you!  You have been my swatch queen lately (and so far you haven't steered me wrong).  Thanks!

Worth going in store to get this one?

@meganlisa It's pretty, but I think there are very similar shades out there. I haven't been able to swatch it against anything yet, but there are two lipsticks that come to mind. Bite Berry Rouge and Nars No Shame from the Steven Klein collection last year. Personally, I think the pretty cap is worth the purchase! I wish more companies offered special caps.

@vegchililover78 Thanks!  I ran to my local Sephora and grabbed it.  Now I'm going to go find no shame!!!

Yay! No shame in looking pretty @meganlisa 😉 

@blackkitty2014 I should not be allowed in stores.  Ever.  But, whatever.  I will look lovely, right?

@vegchililover78 Thank you for this lovely swatch - looks great on you!! ❤️  Too bad it's OOS now 😞

@vegchililover78 wow! that is really pretty!!! Thx!

WOW!! @vegchililover78 - I had made up my mind NOT to buy this one but your swatch just convinced me otherwise - thanks for posting!!

Thx so much @vegchililover78. It is gorgeous. Hope I can wear it as well as you 🙂 I'm excited for it to arrive. Thx again

Has anyone seen swatches of the UD Naked nail polishes? Particularly curious in seeing swatches of Indistinct, Extra Bitter, and Lethal...

2,658 Replies
testing