Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@Sprytely I had such a hard time photographing the Dior GG. It's funny how not pink it is in photos. Definitely different!

I haven't heard that they are LE, so I don't think so.

I got fireball and aura and love them too, @Sprytely!

although I don't find much difference between fireball shadow and fireball highlight.

aura shadow was too small for me to compare, lol 😄

So I actually did get my UD highlighters from Ulta. I'll post swatches later today or tomorrow, but here's a quick review first.

Sin is lovely. It's pretty intense, on par with Becca if not even more so in terms of shimmer strength and opacity. I applied it with the small teardrop Sephora x Chikuhodo brush, and that was way too much, though it sheered out when I took a blending brush to it. It's a very metallic finish. The color is gorgeous. I was worried it would be a dupe for Opal, but it's not at all. Opal is much more peach/orange; Sin is actually more like a Super Moonstone, though it's a bit darker and warmer/more gold than that.

Fireball is also lovely, but it's a very close dupe of OC from the UDxGwen palette. If you have that, you probably don't need this. Fireball does lack the (sort of) opaque orange base of OC (it's very sheer), and the duochrome is more blue, but unless you have a skintone that makes the difference more obvious I'd say you don't need both.

Relatedly, I have a swatched-once Fireball highlighter for trade...

I probably will get Aurora at some point. If it's anything like Sin in finish and coverage, I don't have a dupe yet, and Dior GG has shown me how good pink highlighters can look.

Thanks for the comparison! I was going to get Fireball, but I already have OC so I think I'll start with one of the others!!

Do you have a link to your trades list? Would love Fireball!

My Aurora showed up last night and it's really pretty. It reminds me of the Dior GG - it's a bit shimmery, but very pretty nonetheless. Super glad I got one.

Does anyone have suggestions for a good dupe for the Smokeout eyeliner color? It is the color that came in the 500 point perk. I like it because other black or brown liners I have tried are too much for my workplace, and taupes I have tried are too subtle. This color is right at the sweet spot but must have been LE because I can't find it!

If you PM me your address, I can send you one. I used it once but prefer to use shadow as liner, so I don't need it!

Thank you so much! Will PM you 🙂

Just realized I haven't signed up for the UD rewards program. 

Would anyone mind sending me their referral link?

Got one. Thanks!

OMG they have new foundation shades!!! I may FINALLY have an exact color match!!

New Naked liquid foundation shades: 9.75, 8.75, 7.75, 3.25, 2.5, 1.5.

Hopefully 1.5 works for me. Are the x.5 shades supposed to be cool-toned though? I've never worked out their system.

Also, new concealer shades: Dark Warm, Dark Golden, and Deep Neutral.

oohh!! maybe I'll geet lucky, too!

Finally!

I have Fireball and Sin on the way from Ulta, so I'll put up swatches when they arrive. Hoping Fireball will be a good blush for me.

Ordered the highlighter Aura (sooo pretty!). Will wait for swatches on Heartless - trying to behave also 😉

I ordered Heartless this morning and had to hold myself back from getting all of the luminizers!  SOOOOO pretty! 

I want Heartless, too!

Just got and email that the new UD Summer collection dropped, not sure if it's just for people who signed up for the rewards program.  I grabbed Fireball and used my first $10 "kickback" from the program.  If anyone hasn't signed up and wants a referral www.urbandecay(dot)com/invite/z25x32tz

I just used your referral. Thanks!

Here's mine if anyone else is interested:

www.urbandecay(dot)com/invite/n6spa9f7

There is a contest up at Urban decay Canada's site..I just signed up and it gives a referral link to pass onto others/friends to enter as well..no one i personally know likes makeup so i am leaving mine here and ofcourse you dont have to go through it, tbh Im not even sure how it can help but if you are going to go do it anyway, then if no one minds..if you do thank you! And if you dont, hey its not like i know 🙂

http://bit.ly/21qBrsO

P.S. if posting this isnt allowed pls let me know and i will remove it. 

2,658 Replies
testing