Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Swatches of the UD x Kristen Leanne highlight palette

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 7.50.42 AM.png

I must admit I'm a bit tired of Urban Decay's giant box shaped palettes they have put out lately.  Just not the most travel friendly when it definitely could be condensed down into a smaller package.  Oh well, not much I'm gonna do about it.  

I like that its not a glitter bomb.

Available now on urbandecay.com

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 10.59.29 AM.png

UD x Kristen Leanne - January

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 2.31.13 PM.png

Working on some new things??????

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.11.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.11.34 AM.png

I truly love these colors. Too bad I'm totally over UD!!! 

Same for me 😞

RE: Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Oh I like these! They look really Springy 🌷🌼🌸

The two purples in the "vintage" packaging are finally ba...

The two purples in the "vintage" packaging are finally back in stock:

Did anyone else use the PERFECT10 promo code and not receive the bag and half of the samples?  If so, did you look into why?  I’ve never had issues with UD orders before so I’m confused by this one. 

I called customer service and the response was “oh yeah probably out of stock. Oh well”. I’ve never had a company be so passive. Has anyone else had to call UD CS?   I’m hoping this isn’t normal. I emailed CS too. Hoping for a better response. 

@Indy701 I had to call them once. It. Was. AWFUL. It was so bad that I wrote an angry letter never expecting to get a response, but someone actually called me to apologize and make things right.  But to be frank, at this point I am so totally over UD. The Heat palette was nice, but now that I can get wilkd colors and out of this world sparkle from other brands that are less toxic or natural, I am totally over them. Plus their supposedly 'sexproof' Troublemaker mascara is a joke. Looks so good going on but is not water proof, not even water resistant!!! HOw can that be 'sexproof??"

@mermadelove  Thanks. I got an email response offering 10% but that’s not much when I have a 20% off Ulta coupon. I feel it’s not too much to ask that they reject a promo code when out of stock. I was going to brush it off but the guy on the phone was so rude. Turns you off of a product when that happens. Oh well. At least what I got was on sale. 

The new all nighter concealers are available now at Ulta!

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 6.43.06 AM.png

All indications are that these have the same oxidizing problem that the foundation has.

"Urban Decay Launches New Skin-Care Product Called Drop Shot Mix-In Facial Oil" 

facial-oil.jpg

Spoiler
From Allure:

Stop what you're doing, because nothing — I repeat: nothing — could possibly trump the fact that Urban Decay just launched a facial oil that's here to curb all of our dreaded "cake-face" moments this winter season.

Introducing the brand's new Drop Shot Mix-In Facial Oil ($34), which as you might gather from its name, can be added to any of your base products to ensure a smooth, luminous, and best of all, flake-free finish. (That's right, something tells me dry patches don't stand a chance when using this guy.)

If this release is any indication, Urban Decay might be dipping its toes into the world of skin-care even more than it already has; the brand renowned for its Naked palettes and next-level highlighters also has a primer, a line of prep sprays, as well as another unicorn-esque mixing medium that imparts ample glow to any complexion product.

While we've yet to try the oil out IRL yet, you can best believe we'll be getting our hands on it for an official test-drive, stat. I'm personally partial to any products that make my skin look dewy and angelic, so I know this one will be up my alley. That said, there's still many questions to consider: Will it work on every skin type? Will it feel viscous or super-light? And can you use it on its own?

Thought I'd share this article from Allure. 

Swatches of the Heavy Metal palette

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 3.03.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-20 at 3.03.51 PM.png

I have to say I was quite impressed with the heavy metal palette for what it's worth.  The finishes are super Metallic but also very blendable.  😍

UD Distortion swatches from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 12.23.00 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 12.23.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-18 at 12.23.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-18 at 12.23.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-18 at 12.23.42 PM.png
testing