Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Thanks @SydBristow 🙂

I have so much makeup and skincare products it's unusual for me to find something new that really blows me away. I got the deluxe sample from Sephora to test it out and within a few days I ordered the full size. This is a pic from my IG account.

IMG_4588.JPG

I have some rough areas around my nose and eyebrows - this totally smooths everything out, my foundation looks so much better! Plus I love how matte my skin looks with this - I'm liking the matte looks much more these days and this really does it. 

Love it!!

If anybody is looking for the Anarchy eyeliner still, check your SiJCP. I've been to several and they've all had at least one or two. They are also ringing up for only $10.

I'm really impressed with the palette- and I'm not normally a Naked palette girl. (I may own them, but I don't reach for them.)

I've also got the ND Sunset Palette, ABH Modern Renaissance, and Viseart Warm Mattes and think that this has its own niche in the market.

There was only one color missing for me (a light matte), but I've got so many of those that I could just grab it elsewhere.

I didn't get a lot of fallout with the lighter shades, but Ember in particular was fallout city.

Swatches of the Naked Head palette. I am pretty impressed! For reference I have a medium complexion with yellow undertones (Nars - Punjab, Mac - NC25, Urban Decay - Medium light). 

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

This looks pretty!

THAnks for the swatches, the colors look right up my alley. I think that UD did a good job with this shade range.

Mine came today too, and I'm really excited to play with with. I was worried it'd be quite similar to Sweet Peach but I did a quick pan comparison and they're definitely similar but not the same. Together they'd create some really nice looks. 

Does anyone know if UD is discontinuing the After Glow highlights(Sin, Aura, Fireball)? I cant find the on Sephora nor Ulta's site, just the UD direct site...

I see it on Ulta's site. Product ID 13971131, or search "afterglow" (all one word).

ETA: ditto for sephora...searching afterglow (one word) pulls it up 😁

@StephaniLynn

@RGbrown Ahhh thank you! got a little worried!

If you missed Sephora's early release on Tuesday, Ulta has the full collection up today (Wednesday), available now. One day only! 😀

For those of you that missed out on 6/12. Sephora is having a one day exclusive release on 6/20. There's a little banner when you look at the palette 

Thanks so much for sharing! I'd much rather get the palette from Sephora so this is great. 

Well my Naked Heat Palette came. 1 broken shadow and 2 with finger prints... Too bad UD Customer Service is closed until Monday morning.  20170616_185819.jpeg

Sorry to hear, that sucks 😞 hopefully CS can quickly help on Monday

Does anyone have a pic of Naked Heat side by side with Naked 1?  Lots of the swatches look really similar...

IMG_7522.JPG

Smoky, Heat, 1, 2, 3

I feel like I need the Heat just so I can do a layout like yours since I have the rest lmao

I don't need more palettes, but this picture makes me want to fill the holes that I have in my Naked collection. So pretty!

testing