Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD Alice.png

Alice palette.jpg

Alice lippies.png

Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@veronika23 you & me, waiting for a cool-toned palette:

upload_5323446719320255068.jpg

Put me in that pic as well. I wear very little warm tones, just an occasional coral or rose gold look. I gravitate toward rosy/ pink tones like the Naked 3 and jewel tones.

@Aschehahahahahaha pretty much! 😂😂😂

I love Urban Decay but they've been late to the party ever since their initial Naked palettes came out haha. I miss their old "edge!"

This week's Canada day exclusive:

Screenshot_20170607-082401.jpg

I am sorry but this is pretty lame. I mean it isn't even a new shade made for Canada. It is called No tell Motel which is already a lipstick in the Vice range. Like atleast rename it to something related to Canada!

The product page has no further info as to what is the finish or what makes it so "Canada day" exclusive. Smh.

Ugh, I knew they'd feature a red lipstick. -___- This has been done a thousand times. Not everyone can rock red lipstick (and my "not everyone" I mean me). 

@Asche.  I'm right there with you! Smiley Wink

lol. Yeah lame. Will these exclusive be on the site at some point?

No clue..lol

upload_7584631876354926381.jpg

upload_2442134170388293770.jpg

Wow, Urban Decay is not playing and they're coming out with a perfume oil too. I like the notes so hope that I can smell it before I buy it.

I'd prefer a spray since I'm not too crazy about rollerballs. 

Yeah I hate roller balls too, as they track up skin cells (no matter what) that contaminate the perfume.

Ew I never thought about that. I have a bunch cause I like the size of them. 

@sinfullyI used to buy rollerballs because they were affordable and I only needed perfume for special occasions. Now I just travel with sample size sprays. No contamination, usually got them for free, and they're travel friendly.

If it makes you feel any better, perfume has such a high alcohol content that it would be virtually impossible for anything to "grow" in there.  But yeah, still an icky concept

@Madeline7Not all perfumes have a high alcohol content.

But anyways, debris finding its way into perfume bottles is contamination. Dirt, oil, dead skin flakes, and particles from other products, which will affect the ingredients in the bottle. The particles will develop a cloudy appearance. That cloud is the contamination. Those particles can also be tracked back out onto your skin.

Here is backstab on me. It's a beautiful color that shows a bit metallic on me which I don't mind at all!

IMG_20170203_122929065.jpg

That color is fabulous!!!💕

Oh that's pretty!! Me likey =D

This looks really good @niki172! Is this 100pt perk from SiJCP?  I still haven't been able to find it here.

@ZombieMetroAnt @Sodayui is correct it is an Ulta exclusive! I needed to add something else to my cart in order to get that SG gwp bag and I picked this up. I'm really glad I did - it's really pretty and the pic is pretty darn close to IRL Smiley Happy