Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Urban Decay Thread!

HIGH TIME I updated the OP.

Upcoming Releases:

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Palette, $60

5 Lipsticks, $18

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Another look at The Velvitizer - translucent mix-in medium. For an extra blown out finish. Add this translucent loose powder to add an extra velvet feel, a matte finish - This month exclusive to Sephora

Naked Skin The Illuminizer

After Glow palette swatches - June 4th - Ulta excl

The new shape shifter palettes are live up on the Sephora app as early access today. 

Just noticed that Ulta has the Vice XX palette listed for anyone who missed out! (I remember someone really wanted it for Gash but I think she ended up finding one)

Highlighted

Available now on their site! (.ca doesn't appear to have it yet)

I couldn't find any recent postings about the new UD primers.

Has anyone tried the De-Slick, or Self Adjusting primers? I have very oily skin so I want to know if the de-slick works well (The reviews seem to be mixed, and I've tried the MUFE Step 1 and other mattifying primers). I also have some redness in my face so I wanted to know if the self-adjusting primer can correct that with little/no makeup. I tried it on my hand when it first launched in store and it seems really great. Thanks!

Naked Perfume Oil - Sephora excl. - Available June 3rd for Rouge, June 7th for VIB,  June 10th for all

Buzzfeed has a whole post on the new Naked Heat palette - including a few different looks using it.

And swatches:

Another set of swatches

Cross post from the Summer 2017 Releases thread:

Swatches of the upcoming UD Naked Heat Palette on a medium to deep skin tone.

Spoiler
I will say that Tina is one of a very short list of YouTubers/social media folks who I trust to give straightforward reviews & her swatch videos are a godsend.  For those interested in watching her swatch these shades she just uploaded a small video clip on her IG

More swatches of Naked Heat

I wasn't sold on Naked Heat but after watching a few YT review vids...I need!!

More swatches

Some hasty swatches on my inner forearm. Outside in intense direct sunlight and inside with flash:

If you missed Sephora's early release on Tuesday, Ulta has the full collection up today (Wednesday), available now. One day only! 😀

I'm really impressed with the palette- and I'm not normally a Naked palette girl. (I may own them, but I don't reach for them.)

I've also got the ND Sunset Palette, ABH Modern Renaissance, and Viseart Warm Mattes and think that this has its own niche in the market.

There was only one color missing for me (a light matte), but I've got so many of those that I could just grab it elsewhere.

I didn't get a lot of fallout with the lighter shades, but Ember in particular was fallout city.

If anybody is looking for the Anarchy eyeliner still, check your SiJCP. I've been to several and they've all had at least one or two. They are also ringing up for only $10.

I have so much makeup and skincare products it's unusual for me to find something new that really blows me away. I got the deluxe sample from Sephora to test it out and within a few days I ordered the full size. This is a pic from my IG account.

I have some rough areas around my nose and eyebrows - this totally smooths everything out, my foundation looks so much better! Plus I love how matte my skin looks with this - I'm liking the matte looks much more these days and this really does it. 

Love it!!

New mascara coming soon!

@JazaChai What UD Vice Lipsticks do you recommend for a wearable mauve?

Here's a fun question: what order did you buy your naked palettes in? 

Personally, I went Naked 3, Smoky, Naked 2, Naked Ultimate Basics, and then Naked Heat. I still don't have the OG Naked palette