Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@sinfullyI used to buy rollerballs because they were affordable and I only needed perfume for special occasions. Now I just travel with sample size sprays. No contamination, usually got them for free, and they're travel friendly.

If it makes you feel any better, perfume has such a high alcohol content that it would be virtually impossible for anything to "grow" in there.  But yeah, still an icky concept

@Madeline7Not all perfumes have a high alcohol content.

But anyways, debris finding its way into perfume bottles is contamination. Dirt, oil, dead skin flakes, and particles from other products, which will affect the ingredients in the bottle. The particles will develop a cloudy appearance. That cloud is the contamination. Those particles can also be tracked back out onto your skin.

More swatches of the Naked Skin Shapeshifter palettes

http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-shapeshifter-P41983788?skuId=1945906

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 1.15.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 1.15.35 PM.png

I ordered it this morning and ive been thinking that it comes with the brush...but now i dont think it does! is the brush not on sale?

@yayurbandecay Unfortunately it looks like the brush is separate and I don't think it's out yet. Most likely it will be available in a couple of weeks. 

The new shape shifter palettes are live up on the Sephora app as early access today. 

After Glow palette swatches - June 4th - Ulta excl

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 6.13.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 6.13.38 AM.png

upload_2716748057062098759.png

Katy/Lustrelux just snapped the latest UD PR package of the new products coming out! Everything looks awesome and my boy Jordan Liberty (makeup artist) worked on the campaign! 

More snaps from Katy! She only swatched the Liquid Aura and it was hard to capture on Snap. It was a heavy swatch and it looked like an intense opalescent highlight.

UD killed it on the packaging! There is a velvety texture on the Velvetizer!

Spoiler
upload_5183675176901929986.png
upload_7508431039308793686.png
upload_7530962514652146798.png
upload_832788911600105433.png
upload_7299202833610589983.png

I don't get why they released that aura like that when they just released the liquid highlighting fluid series and there's one named aura IN it...

Naked Skin The Illuminizer

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 3.20.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-08 at 4.17.36 PM.png

Another look at The Velvitizer - translucent mix-in medium. For an extra blown out finish. Add this translucent loose powder to add an extra velvet feel, a matte finish - This month exclusive to SephoraScreen Shot 2017-05-08 at 11.44.57 AM.png

Coming later this month

Naked Skin The Illuminizer - a translucent pressed beauty powder that will also give u a soft illumination.

Liquid Aura - Illuminating Mix-In Medium. Mix it with your foundation or apply it on top to highligh

The Velvitizer - translucent mix-in medium. For an extra blown out finish. Add this translucent loose powder to add an extra velvet feel, a matte finish

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 8.07.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 8.07.33 AM.png

Early access for Beauty Junkies on UD direct - US Only - Ends  1pm PST

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 1.28.13 PM.png

Here it is! After Glow palette!! Online and in store June 4 - Ulta exclusive

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 4.10.53 PM.png

A new palette is coming... Ulta exclusive

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 3.07.53 PM.png

I just ordered the Jean Basquiat collection, got the blush palette and the Gold Griot palette.  I'm so excited to receive them!

s1933704-main-Lhero.jpgs1933217-main-Lhero.jpg

So, random question, but does anyone know why the UD blushes keep going on massive sale at Ulta and Sephora? I'd be pretty bummed if they were getting rid of them, because I adore that formula.

I have read on other threads they are being discontinued!

Probably being repackaged to match the rest of then line. 

2 Replies
testing