Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

That makeup remover isn't new. I've had it on my list of things to buy from UD direct for a long time.

Looks like the same old one to me!.. It could use repackaging though. 🙂

Thx! 🙂

Oh I know that 🙂 I was talking about the packaging. Some items got a new look and people were saying that one was a new look too but I think that's the same old packaging.

Temptalia has swatches for the Nocturnal Collection lipsticks up in her gallery. Backstab looks beautiful but not quite in my comfort zone; Nonsense looks like a nice soft brown; Lawbreaker is totally my kind of lipstick but I probably have a gazillion dupes.

I was most excited for lawbreaker (which in temptalia's swatches looks too much like MUFE N9 which I have 2 backups of) and fireball (which she gave a poor rating). My wallet is happy and my lipstick no-buy remains safe! 😄 

I'm pretty sure I can pass on these, unless I actually set foot in an Ulta (which doesn't happen often). Pretty but not must-haves, especially only seven weeks into my low-buy for lipsticks.

@Miradan Backstab looks really nice. I may grab that one. I'm a bit disappointed by Fireball, though. I wish it had more iridescence. They definitely could have done more with that shade. It kind of reminds me of a peachier version of the LE Alice lipstick. 

I just compared the swatches of Fireball and Alice on Temptalia and they look, to my untrained eye ;), to be very similar. Both seem to be peach with a pink shift/duochrome effect.

Fireball may be a bit more opaque/darker, but since I already have Alice, I'm just not sure it's going to be a "must" have.

@jriskus Yeah, they do look similar. I also think Alice can pull a bit yellow on some people (I noticed this when I was looking at online swatches). Fireball seems like it wouldn't have that issue because it's darker and has some more pink in it. I can't wait to see what Temptalia has to say about this. Hopefully she'll provide a little comparison in her review/dupe list.  

Another look at thew new liquid lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 11.16.28 AM.png

Another look at the new liquid lipsticks... coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.00.43 AM.png

Ulta excl. Nocturnal collection - Jan 15th

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 12.44.25 PM.png

Well I certainly hope this is one of those palettes of there that goes on extreme sale after a couple months. Pretty colors but luckily for my wallet nothing I *must* have at full price (I tell myself, trying to keep my resolution to spend less money this year).

*constantly has to remind herself she's on a low-buy for 2017*

Those lipstick shades... It's so hard to avoid UD lipsticks when their bullets are so well priced compared to some other brands. 

I don't need this palette, but I definitely WANT this.

So not good. Between the KVD, wanting to try the UD liquid and now 4 more new shades to check out in lipstick, I'll be broke on lipstick alone. Lipstick is my downfall! 🙈 still waiting on Snowden in boys and Lips as well. Sigh.... No way will 2017 be low buy for me, I'm such a sucker! 

Yea the two lipsticks on the right....the orange and fuchsia.....oh yes!

@HelloCoffee those were the ones that grabbed my attention as well. But been into browns lately as well so have to check out what that one looks like. 

That one is nice too, I can't wait for swatches!

Some new shades coming???

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 12.41.55 PM.png

5 Replies
testing