Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Excited for  that coppery liquid liner, and to see the shades for the new foundation line. Wasn't there a post a few months back about someone getting their hands on a UD "All Nighter" foundation, not sure if it was a fake product or not? The packaging  in this picture looks very familiar.

Moondust! Hands down my most favorite eyeshadow! Pure glittery goodness. I am thrilled this palette contains all new colors. Awesome job UD! And, at $49..great value! Considering a single Moondust is $21. Is it Fall, yet? 🙂 Burberry and UD Fall make me want to just skip summer. Not to mention I don't get along with sun, heat, or tourist traffic.

Cannot wait for this palette! Is that a red liquid eyeliner?? That would be so awesome.

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 8.36.26 PM.png

New liquid liner coming 🙂

Here is Wildfire. This is definitely a unique shade for me. It's metallic, but not gritty and the wear is very comfortable. I wonder how close this shade is to KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick in Halo? 

Anonymous Insider

I also purchased Wildfire and I love the shade. It's a bright orangey peach with gold metallic on me that looks really good. It is a medium intensity shade on me. I fell in love as soon as I swatched it. The formula is smooth and lasts a good amount of time for me.

Love it! Wildfire is at the top of my list. As to how it compares to Halo, I just swatched that in store a few days ago, and compared to this picture Halo is much more orange. There's really not much red in it, at all, and it's brighter than Wildfire looks here.

I've been thinking of this more along the lines of TF Hiro or Tomas, which I don't have but have been wanting forever. Temptalia's swatches make it look much more similar to those, for whatever that's worth. I don't think Halo was in the list of dupes at all.

This is pretty! It looks much lighter on you than in the Temptalia photos, maybe flash? I am deciding between Wildfire and Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Gothica which I've been lusting after for awhile. Gothica seems more like chunky glitter though. Halo seems so orange in pictures. I really need to swatch these in person!

Thanks @jeyrosella! I took this inside quickly while I was at work today, gotta love the harsh office lighting. It is lighter than the temptalia swatch, I was expecting a darker shade. Today was rainy and grey so no outside photo.

swatches are up on my IG of the 4 i ordered, if anyone wants to see (brunettespylove)

Those are four of my faves! I loved seeing them swatched next to each other 🙂 Trying to be good so I only ordered oblivion for now.

Wow literally the first 4 I wanted and wondered how close they were to each. This help alot! 

@aviscardi could I trouble you please for comparison swatches between mac hot chocolate and vice tampered/ravenswood, and bite thistle with vice oblivion. Ive been wondering how close these are and if they are dupes. Thanks!

Hi Im super late on this but i just posted these the other day  @Anewxa

Thank you! They all look beautiful --- I'm currently waiting for Tampered to arrive 🙂

Read it's coming this fall.

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 6.38.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-10 at 6.39.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-10 at 6.39.40 AM.png

This is so pretty but I will definitely wait for reviews to judge the amount of fall-out. I love UD, but I don't think I can justify a $49 palette that cannot stand alone. I would need to open up at least 1 other palette to make a complete look with transition shades, highlighting shades, etc.

That's kind of an absurd price point though... $49 for an 8-shade palette? The other palettes of this size are $36ish I thought. I might buy this once/if it goes on sale (or I might wait for KVD Serpentina, which may have some dupes), but I can't see myself spending full price on it.

This.....I can't wait for this!

Hey guys, does anyone knowhow I can get the link to the free bday eyeliner?  My bday was in Feb, and I signed up as soon as UD announced the new loyalty program, and I received the eyeshadow  but no eyeliner.  I plan to make another order for a Vice lipstick and want to try for the liner now since I already got the shadow a few days ago (and shoulod be arriving today)

thanks!!!

you can't receive the eyeliner unless your account was made prior to the new rewards/loyalty program.

@shirleylin88  I had an account before the new program bc Ive ordered from them before direct.  Doesnt that indicate I had an account?  The program rolled out either right before or as I had my bday and I only ever saw the shadow.

What was the liner for?  Any color or black?

testing