Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

You may not necessarily had an account with UD, as I believe you can check out as a "guest" without having an account. That may be it?

The gift was for any liner of your choice with the purchase of a full sized item.

The Vice lipsticks are live on Sephora!

Just wondering if anyone has tried these Urban Decay makeup removing wipes? I just noticed these today and it's a pack of 100 (my normal Shiseido has only 30) so for an extra $1.50 I might be willing to switch if they work 😄 ... Any thoughts?

http://www.sephora.com/meltdown-makeup-remover-wipes-P409954?skuId=1850403&icid2=D=c6:products%20gri...

I ordered these and tried them for the first time yesterday. I won't be returning them, but I won't be ordering them again either.

They are half the size of the Simple Micellar wipes I currently use. They also aren't very damp so I ended up using four wipes until my face was makeup free.

On the plus side, they are very soft and don't seem to be very scented.

i JUST came here to ask about them. I can't find any ingredient listing on them

i didn't even look at how many lol.  I get the neutrogena double pks 2 for $10 at target so the UD come out to the same $. But I recently just switched to the fragrance free versions so i can't recall how much they were, those aren't in double pks just yet. Hopefully soon bc i like to stock up when i go, i think they must have been around $6-7? but they were on some bogo sale.

I was reading the UD have lavender in them so i dont know that id try them, also do they have fragrance?  being that these are 100pk, they would last me 5 mons and would they remain wet enough from opening and closing. (dont make me say the M word lol)

That's something I am really nervous about too. All my packs of wipes dry out before they are finished.

i haven't had any dry out (i use 1 a day after work- 5 a week). most that happens is the top wipe is not as wet but after the 2nd or 3rd in its perfectly fine. This is a 25pk tho and not 100 so idk how that would go

I did a bit of math and at full price these are cheaper than Neutrogena wipes! Neutrogena runs $6.99/25 making them 28 cents apiece, while UD is $20/100 meaning 20 cents apiece!

I haven't tried these yet but thanks for alerting me to the fact that it's a pack of 100! That's a pretty sweet price 🙂 I wonder how the scent is ...

Honestly, I'm more excited for the lip liner expansion than anything.

I just received my Vice Hitch Hike in the mail, and it's even prettier than I thought it would be.  It reminds me of a redder version of NARS Audacious Jane.  I may be in love.  ❤️

I too ordered Hitch Hike because Jane is one of my favorites, along with Kathleen Lights Ofra liquid lip collab which is inspired by a pumpkin latte color. Both are so flattering. I hope this is similar to both but an exact dupe of neither.

same here ! of the 4 i ordered thats my favorite, as soon as i swatched it. I am wearing it today (posted on IG brunettespylove if anyone wants to see). I probably ordered all fallish colors but whatevs lol. il wear them once and tuck them away til sept. And comparing a redder version of Jane thats exactly what i thought. I wanted to swatch last night but it was so late i didnt have enough light, maybe tonight. 

I got mine yesterday and LOVE it. The formula was very comfortable to wear and lasted several hours- out of the four I ordered this is my favorite.

ah its on my list..even Jane..glad you love it..I may bite the bullet soon 🙂

@LolliLove If you have Jane would you mind swatching a comparison? 

Hey ladies, besides the shipping being free and the birthday eyeshadow, is there a promo code I can add to my order?  I am just now getting around to using the bday shadow I got from Feb.  Thanks ahead of time!

i don't believe you can add promo codes together with the birthday shadow 😞 I tried before and it would not work.

Thats so unfortunate ;-(  I couldve swore I remebered some type of combo deal with the shadow, but its been so long...thanks for ur repsonse! @shirleylin88

The combo thing may have been the ability to combine both birthday offers together. If you signed up for the UD program before they launched the new version, you should be getting an offer for a free FS eyeliner also. When this happened with me, one of the offers popped on my birthday, and the other arrived later in the month. I had already redeemed the first one by then, so I made two separate orders, but I believe someone else said they had managed to do both in one order.

I was able to combine both birthday offers in April.

testing