Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Finally got my hands on UD's "1993" matte revolution lipstick. You guys...

IT IS LIIIFFFEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. So happy to get it on sale. 😄

Glad you like it, I need Afterdark! I might have to venture off to a store to find it.

When is sephora releasing the alice stuff?

I think I saw a mod post somewhere that it was May 5th.

image.jpg

For those signed up with the UD junkie program the Alice collection is up for purchase on UD's website. Picked up Mad Hatter as that one seems kinda popular.

Went by Ulta and took a look at the Alice eyeshadow palette, and I have to say it made it much easier for me to resist buying it.  The pre-release press photos made it look PERFECT for me, and even the underwhelming reviews online still made it look like a palette I would get a lot of use out of, but the colors in person just aren't that impressive (though some are truly very pretty) and some of the glitter shades are way too chunky.  I suppose that makes me both disappointed and relieved (that I can save that $60 for something else).  And that's probably good considering how much I've spent on lipstick lately.

I have officially bought 20+ UD lipsticks in a span of a week. . . .  . . (facepalm). I checked all of them - they all smell and look fantastic (even the ones i ordered from UD direct!) so Im feelin beauts. 

Some how im still not content because i was not able to get my little paws on Tilt, and temper. FML. I must stop. MUST.

@kromance @meganlisa Oh that's good to hear! I ordered quite a few and was scared to death that they may smell or be mouldy. I'm so exciting now =D Thanks for posting that your lippies were A-Okay 😉

I can sleep easy now hahahaha #firstworldprobs

Yeah i feel you @jesscheems, i was a little scared for mine as well. Although I dont have the white fluff residue on my actual lipsticks, i did see it on the mini rapture lipstick deluxe sample i got from UD direct couple of weeks ago - I asked a sephora manager/employee about the residue on the lipsticks and she said that happens with change of weather and that happens to a lot of their lipsticks not just UD. Sure enough I walked over to see the UD display they had, and one of the lippies did have the white fluff. I don;t know if its normal to have that dust on a lippy. . . I might have to research this tonight!

@kromance Okay I have a mini F-Bomb sample and it had that white fluff and first I freaked out!! Good to know it didn't really go bad! That's why I was sort of turned off from UD lipsticks...

It might be normal. Are the lipsticks sweating perhaps and then it crystalizes? Hmm confusing stuff. I hope mine are okay but now I have hope. Enjoy your lippies 😉

@jesscheems Enjoy them!  These were hard for me to resist too!!

@meganlisa Yes temptation totally got me..especially at that price 😉 Thanks you enjoy yours too! =D

@jesscheems I decided to try some mattes and sheers...and I really like them!!!

@meganlisa I picked all three finishes. I have yet to receive them- they are on their way I think..(Canada post won't update and apparently UD is having issues with CP). I only ever had one sample of F Bomb which sweated or was fuzzy lol ewww... and I have Streak in the regular line which I didn't care for but have been loving and wearing it recently..Which ones did you end up getting?

@jesscheems I got:

mattes:  stark naked, backtalk, 1993, bittersweet, afterdark and blackmail.  I love all but blackmail (touchy formula; bleeds a touch on me) and I'm back and forth on 1993.

Sheers: Ladyflower and slowburn.

I shouldn't have and am feeling a little guilty.  But I did.

Hope you love yours!

I will keep you posted @meganlisa 🙂 Right now I'll just dream about them lol

Enjoy!!!  @jesscheems

you as well 😊 @meganlisa

Just awful!!!

2 Replies
testing