UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Omg I need 69...umm that sounds ..nvm LOL -awkward- 

anywho that colour is so pretty! I wish I ordered that colour. I wanted like every shade though especially at that price....

I went to an Ulta in Maryland and they had removed the picture of the girl for "69".  You can still find the pictures for "Bang" and "Turn On" but "69" is where they draw the line.  LOL

Honestly, 75% of the reason I bought it. Maybe they'll restock? This sale confuses me, but oh well. 

I wish i'd ordered more too. I may browse in stores and see if I stumble on anything...

I read on another thread I think that there's some new vice lipsticks coming out..don't quote me because I can't rmr ...mommy brained lol

I saw that! I think it was the products without a release date? I hope it's the same formula just repackaged.... Or somehow an improvement on this formula, but I really like it. 

Oh yes I think I said I wonder what the packaging will be like?.! I like the Revolution lipstick packaging ..

For those interested, Temptalia has reviews for all five of the Alice Through The Looking Glass lipsticks up now.  Apparently, Iracebeth gets an A+!

Picture is from Temptalia, of course. 😉

Urban Decay Iracebeth Through the Looking Glass Lipstick

Anonymous Insider

@Indykins @m26430

UD had some great pics on IG:

image.jpg

image.jpg

@Randell Gah! Thanks for these gorgeous pictures. I never would have guessed that the bag looked like this from the product shots. As we are going to the beach in August, I ordered it :D.

One more:

Spoiler
image.jpg

Oohhhh, so pretty. Thanks for the pics @Randell!

Has anyone gotten this bag? It's so hard to find photos of it from customers.

I'd be interested in some customer pics too. It's so pretty, but kinda seems fragile/ poor quality to me.

I wish it was available in Canada 😞 That's so unfair.

No it's not available in Canada so I have no clue about it. 

I had placed a second order and received no confirmation email. Does this mean my order didn't go through on the direct site? I took a screen shot of my order number but just have no record in my order history nor email. Is having an order number sufficient?

How long ago did you place the order? It's taken awhile for the confirmation emails to arrive sometimes.

Last night and no email.  With my other orders I got my emails right away. 

Edit: I also messaged them on FB and not reply so I have no idea what's going on with this last order of mine. So I guess if it goes through so be it and if not whatever? LOL

Anonymous Insider

Those who wanted to see some swatches, I am reposting my pic from the swatch request thread:

ud-lipsticks.jpg

From left to right:

- UD Sheer Rapture
- UD Sheer Liar
- UD Sheer Ladyflower
- UD Revolution Naked

Rapture is my favorite, but I like them all! 

Update: Just got the official email about the sale on the lipsticks at UD direct...also it states that it's for a limited time..

I saw Xsparkage's video with swatches of the Alice collection and wasn't too impressed 😕 the packaging is pretty though!

testing