Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Saw a few swatches on JH's snapchat.  That blue did not swatch as nicely as I would have thought/hoped.

Temptalia has her review up too!

Looks like a lot of the regular revolution lipsticks have been restocked.

@jesscheems Matte revolution lipstick in Bad Blood is back in stock.  I just ordered 2, one for me and one for my mom.  It looks like a beautiful matte red.

I didn't even get the in stock email, I just so happen to be browsing.  ::raises fist::

@darkiceis thanks!  I still missed out its showing OOS but that's okay. The email notification must not work on their site either lol. I placed an order mostly for the matte lipsticks last night.  I bought crazy colours I hope to wear this summer! I got Rapture and turn on in the regular line and none from the sheer line. 

Also I noticed they keep putting some lipsticks back in Stock off and on while your on the site? Something like that because 1993 kept going in and out of stock ...

@jesscheems oops I forget that you are in Canada, Bad blood was showing in stock but then cannot be added to cart bc it was oos.

I was iffy on Bittersweet and now that I want it, it is oos. I hope it comes back along with Afterdark. That's the one I really want.

I didn't even bother looking at the sheer lipsticks, I'm not about the sheer life.

@darkiceis oh duh (to myself) No wonder .....I didn't realize you're in the US lol 

So far nothing has been shipped but we have all those in Stock. I picked bittersweet and kept taking after dark in and out of my cart haha so undecided yesterday. I picked menace and tilt ..I never wear orange shades but this one looks nice online anyway. ..I picked stark naked as well ..who knows if I'll like them 

True! Sheer doesn't even show up on my lips ever. They're always like MLBB because my lips are pigmented so that's why I mostly picked the matte ones! Now to see of they ship out 😕 plus the original line I couldn't decide at all what to get so u only picked the two! 

Just curious ... Did you get them for the sale price? I am in Canada as well but they show up as $26 online. I wish they would keep sale similar than the US. 

Edit: Nevermind.. I assume you bought directly on UD website after reading previous comments.

Yes I bought them all direct @disneystitch :D. I doubt Sephora will even put them on for awhile and Canada never seems to have anything good on the sale page so I thought why wait? 😛

@jesscheems  It's easy to go overboard when the price is too good.

I think i'm good with the 3 shades I ordered and will hope for Afterdark to come back. I have lipsticks sitting around for months that have not even been used yet.

@darkiceis so true. I did go overboard

I have lipsticks that I haven't worn either and just sit there and look pretty 😞

@jesscheems  One day they will be worn, hopefully sooner then later.

That's what i tell myself 😄

I ordered the regular Revolution in the color "Obsessed". I'm always trying to find a really nice bright pink color. And I ordered "Streak" from the Sheer line. I have whatever the nude color is from the Sheers and I really like it. I almost went crazy with this sale but when I took a close at all the colors I truly had a lot of the colors/or close to them in other brands. I got my shipping notice about 10 minutes ago. Can't believe they are shipping on Sundays!

I have been eyeing Obsessed. I have been looking at all 3 finishes of the Revolution lipsticks, and like yourself, I almost went crazy and ordered a whole bunch! But when I looked closely as well, I have the colours and they are not unique enough. I want the Matte Bittersweet but it reminds me of MAC's Men Love Mystery. Lol decisions, decisions...though since I have so many lippies it's becoming easier to eliminate to the point I don't even know what to order!! 1993 is a dupe for MAC's Whirl and Backtalk is for MAC's Mehr. I guess I need to look out for more unique shades..

Anyone like the Sheer Revolution lipsticks and if so which ones are nice in terms of pigmentation etc..

@jesscheems My reply may be too late but I wanted to echo others who have said that the Sheer lipsticks are pretty darn pigmented. I own the shades: Liar, Rapture, Slowburn, Obsessed, and Anarchy. They all go on very smoothly and are not drying in the least. They definitely do not lack in pigmentation. To me, the "sheerness" is in the formula; it's very light weight. It feels like you;re wearing nothing. I personally do not experience and issues with them wearing off. Hope this helps 😄

Thanks! I placed my order last night. Now I wish I grabbed one lol oh well ..

Edit: @m26430 Okay well I placed another order. I got Sheer: Obsessed, Beso, Anarchy and Lady Flower. Hopefully these ship. My other order hasn't shipped yet either but I'm in Canada so maybe it will take some time or maybe they're OOS and can't find my goodies =(. It's probably better if they cancelled some on me LOL I have no self control...help I'm sinking....:P

LOL don't worry about the sinking. Drowning in lovely shades of lipstick isn't a bad thing 😉 Glad you got some more goodies 😄 

I have Sheer Slowburn and I love it, it's quite pigmented. I used to have Sheer Walk of Shame, and that one was useless to me because my lips are very pigmented - WoS didn't show up at all on them.

My lips are pretty pigmented. Some lipsticks don't even look great on me until I line my lips fully and apply the lipstick! Thanks for the suggestions 😃

testing