Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

They are pretty pigmented actually... my issue is that they wear off super quick, especially where my lips meet.... and since they are so pigmented it's really obvious lol 🙂  I couldn't get more than and hour of wear time out of them, but they are really nice to apply and moisturizing as well 🙂

My lip products usually wear off from the inside of my mouth so maybe these won't be so great for me. Thanks @Yuumei. I added a whole bunch to my cart and now I'm trying to eliminate. I wanted Matte Backtalk and 1993 but MAC's Mehr and Whirl are both dupes for them which I have so got those outta my cart!

@jesscheems - I still totally bought another sheer lipstick yesterday despite the wear issue I have experienced... they are really nice lipsticks and you can't beat the price right now lol 😉

I just ordered a few sheer ones as well.... I need to stop visiting the ud site now....@Yuumei 

Anonymous Insider

If anyone needs a referral code for points, here is mine. 

www.urbandecay.com/invite/ezmwjf67

thank you !

Aaaaa I didn't realize the lipsticks were on sale. I don't even know which ones to get..not that I need any =(

@jesscheems I didn't know, I was looking up swatches. I was too slow I lucked out on Bad Blood. I ended up getting 1993 and Rapture.  I don't own any and I couldn't pass them up at half off.

I saw that I was too slow with Bad Blood as well which looked nice. Okay 1993 sounds like a nice one to grab. Rapture isn't matte is it? I will look into that one. Thanks @darkiceis 😃

Rapture is in the "regular" line. The swatch I saw looked nice it's more in the pink range not red. Maybe we will be lucky and the oos shades with be restocked.

Rapture looks quite nice. The regular line lippies look pretty creamy. I wonder if they last on the lips or slide off. Well have to buy it to try it out don't I?? 😛

I think it should be ok, maybe some lip liner underneath for insurance. My lips are very dry so I tend to put  balm on top of most lipsticks anyways so maybe I won't have to for Rapture.

Okay that's cool. Maybe I'll get one from the regular line as well. My whole face is dry but my lips are fine =/ go figure..my face is super dry but I can handle matte lipsticks ..

Chiming in to say 1993 is amazing. 🙂

And it is so perfectly named!

Never has a lipstick shade so accurately evoked a specific year's make-up style than that.

And now the ombre lip is coming back in.  Welcome back mid-90s!

@TKLJ I was just about to buy 1993 and it's a dupe for MAC's Whirl which I have. If you have Whirl, do you find them still to be different enough to justify a purchase?

@jesscheems Sorry, I don't have Whirl.

Great! It might wash me out but I let's see.

Okay I need!! 😃

The Revolution lipsticks have been really nice and I finally picked up Naked lipstick after putting it off for years. Even though I don't need another lipstick for the next 10 years I am extremely excited about the 100 new lipsticks coming out. I wonder if they'll do any unconventional colors?

Is UD discontinuing their lipsticks?

Everywhere has them on sale and Ulta is taking them off the site as they go out of stock >.> 

3 Replies
testing