UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish
Anonymous Insider

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Weird, I see them on sale on the US site but they are still full price and fully stocked on the Canadian site 😕 

Apparently this has been fixed now. Show away!

I read on beauty addiction that they'll be repackaging to a bullet design. Don't know if it's confirmed. 

@starsandbucks A bullet design like Mac? I hope not, why do so many companies do this..

It sure looks like it. The $11 sale on the UD website is going on till June and it's while supplies last. All other retailers are probably just following suit. Absolutely ridiculous. Especially since the revolution line is popular and well liked. 

Maybe they're repackaging or rebranding? I assume, maybe incorrectly, that if they were discountinuing them the matching liners would go with them. 

Either way, I just bought 69 because I am a mature adult. 

If anyone hasn't signed up for UD rewards yet and doesn't mind using my referral link, we both get points if you use if, send me a PM! I have three of the four left.

Even if you already have an account this gets you free shipping, special deals, early access, points for purchases, referrals, reviews, etc. I've already gotten some good discounts, samples etc!

For UD beauty junkies today only all revolution lipsticks (regular, matte, and sheer) are $11! I picked up Gash and Venom. Also free shipping! A word of caution though; when I tried to add a free sample it added $11 to my order. I tried to get it to go thru for 15 minutes and then just gave up on the sample to get the deal - just FYI watch your total.

It's only the mini lipstick that is adding $11 to your total.  You can still pick the lipstick sampler for free 😕

I came here looking for this answer. I keeps charging me an extra $11 too! Im def just walking away from the sample as well. Their site is always wonky for me. I still can't get a birthday gift to add to cart. I contacted them last week and I have to call in an order. It no big deal, but it would be nice if their site worked whenever I go to make a purchase. 

My friend at SIJCP told me that all the Urban Decay revolution lipsticks are going to be going on sale starting on Sunday. I think she said $11-12. All of them. Matte, Original, Sheer.

Whaaaaattt. It would be at all Sephoras, right? Not just SiJCP. Also wondering if these will go on sale everywhere to keep up. 

There have been times that SiJCP, or specific SiJCP stores, have put a line or item on clearance because they won't be stocking it at that store anymore. So I wouldn't count on it necessarily going sitewide.

Whoops, I just bought these. I blame my friend, as I was researching stuff on Ulta for her. Also, I can't just disregard 5x points! What am I, made of stone? Bold colors because maybe now I can get on that Nars Exhibit A train without shelling out the extra $4.

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 9.26.05 PM.png

Ugh i want bittersweet 

Ooohhh, so prreettyyy!! Loving Quiver and Bittersweet!

Is the 5x points only for platinum members?
I've been considering getting a few UD things, but whenever I get to checkout, it only shows normal points.

The extra points offers are targeted, and you have to activate them bu going to the Bonus Rewards section as Jenny describes below. If you don't see anything in that section, you don't have any extra poibts offers available.

I think it was a targeted offer. I'm Platinum but I didn't get it and I've heard from people who aren't Platinum who have. If you sign in to your account and click on My Bonus Offers (under Rewards) and scroll down to the bottom of the page it will be listed there if you have the offer.

Ohhh, ok- that makes sense, thanks for the help!

Maybe for Plat only? I'm Plat, but I'm not really well-versed in the program. I did have to activate the extra points on my rewards page, so try looking there.

I loooooove Alice in Wonderland but eesh, $60 for the palette? Does that sound a little high to anyone else or am I just cheap these days?? Haha 

testing