Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Oh derrr, thanks!  😄

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 5.50.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 8.03.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 8.03.25 PM.png

What are these referral codes for? I see people mention a free eyeshadow for a birthday gift, how do you sign up?

If you use someone's referral code to sign up for Urban Decay's new program you get some extra starter points and the other person gets some extra points.. on Urban Decay's specific website by the way 😉  After you sign up you get free shipping (no minimum) and they're offering a free eyeshadow as long as you add it to a regular price purchase within 30 days of your birthday... I think that's what it said anyway 🙂

Thank you! I'm definitely going to sign up.

They're to sign up for their new rewards program, which offers such perks as free shipping with no minimum everyday and rewards like $10 off with 100 points and $20 off with 200 points. If you use someone's referral link below, you get 20 points for signing up, plus an extra 10 for being referred (30 total). You can just click on any of the links below and you sign up straight on the page that pops up. The free gift is emailed to you during your birthday month, as you said! (You don't have to sign up for the rewards program to get the free birthday gift, you just have to sign up for their email list (I got a free full size 24/7 liner, any color, last year), but it's definitely to your advantage to sign up for the rewards!)

Sweet! Gonna order off of their site instead 🙂 

Thanks, who wouldn't love a free shadow and free shipping on purchases. 

Here's my code! https://urbandecay.com/invite/3gv9gvkk

And There is nothing more pleasantly stressful than being able to choose a free eye shadow a birthday gift and then panicking to figure out which of the 86 shades you want, and which ones you already have. 

Has anyone else purchased the UD XX vault? Got mine yesterday! (Feel free to connect with me on IG, I would love finding other makeup feeds!)

i too too have a referral code, let me know if you want it! 

image.jpeg

I made a post in the swatch request thread for some UD liners, would you mind checking it out and swatching if you have them?

I provided links to swatch threads you might find helpful! 🙂

Thank you 🙂

ooohhhhhh jealous here lol 😄  soo pretty!

It is pretty but what am I gonna do with all of these? Lol!

Thoughts?  What do you think of the shades?

It is HUGE! I am super excited about the liners, which are my absolute favorite. If I use a different brand eyeliner, it is only because I can't find the color in Urban Decay.

i didn't think I would be as into the shadows as I am now that I've seen them. Oil Slick is a dark, glittery black. Gunmetal is a gorgeous gray. The light tones are so super wearable. I love their Browns, and the PURPLES. All the purples!

It is a lot of money but I am glad I got it. I will post thoughts as I use it but I need to get organized first! 🙂

Just signed up -

here's my referral if anyone needs it!

www.urbandecay.com/invite/xcn4nw9r

Used it thanks.

Used your referral! Thanks so much ❤️

How did I miss this? I used a referral link below and now here's mine!

www.urbandecay.com/invite/vdsfdt8x

testing