Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

UPCOMING:

• (CA exclusive, LE) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick | Limited edition red Amuse Bouche to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary.
  • Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick | 12 modern, wearable shades never seen before from Bite.

CURRENT:

Cava Multistick | $24 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1952902

A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—in Bite Beauty’s beloved shade of lilac-beige.

BITE_CavaMultistick.jpg

The Lip Pencil (+range extension) | $18 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/the-lip-pencil-P416215?skuId=1906379

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in 22 neutral, lip-tone inspired shades.

p416215-av-02-Lhero.jpg

Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss | $22 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/prismatic-pearl-creme-gloss-P413931?skuId=1870161

A collection of six, metallic pearl glosses, in shimmering multi-dimensional shades that are found in rare black pearls.

p413931-av-03-Lhero.jpg

Past Releases:

Spoiler
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I like Orchard.

I just got an in stock email from Sephora USA.  All shades of the LLLR are back in stock except one (and #12 which hasn't been released yet).  Run!!!

Hi Bite fans. I'm almost out of my lychee from double-ended lipsticks I bought a while back. Does anyone know of a dupe for this? THis is my favorite nude ever.

well i can officially pass on 12 now. After seeing the whole year the colors haven't really grabbed my attention. I only purchased may

I just noticed that the most recent post on Bite's instagram account is accompanied by a video, rather than a photo.  The video shows women of various skin tones wearing all 12 shades of the LLLRs.

If anyone has a Mauvember for sale pls let me know Smiley Happy

I thought about then decided to order all that I was missing (4 in all). Mr. Rebates is 8%  vs Ebates 4%. I didn't know how long the shades that I wanted would stay around so rather than lose out again, I went ahead and ordered. If they are still around on Friday, I'll order back ups.

Hey Canadian BTers, I'm in the U.S. and would be happy to help you order the LEs. Just let me know!

Bite's Insta just posted that all will be available on Canada's site tomorrow. They site a "technical issue," which could really mean anything. I don't want to sound like I'm defending Bite or Sephora, but if you've ever worked with technology, you know how testy it can be sometimes. Let's all just assume this was an honest mistake and issue, and not play the blame game or point fingers. It takes the fun out of all this.

I didn't see this posted yet, but I might have missed it.  On Bite's instagram account, they state that they "hope to bring the  [Mauvember] program to more people next year."  They didn't provide any other details, but I HOPE that means that Mauvember will be available in the US next year!!!

I know that they're all still in stock, but if anyone is still interested in trading/sharing the set, please shoot me a PM. I sent PMs to those who were interested previously, waiting on a couple replies. 

002, 004, 005, 007, 009, 010, 012 are the ones that I probably have available.

Depending on the responses to my PMs, I may also have 011.

My 012 came today! I love it. It's totally a wearable red. I've been looking for a good day time red that isn't too in your face (I'm a PE teacher and wear sweatpants all day, red lips is a little extreme!), and I think 012 fits the bill perfectly. 012.JPG

From top: Pastille, Rosehip, Blood Orange, Pink Lady, Red Velvet, and Blanc1917003_938513742883132_5749919353508040693_n.jpg

I apologize in advance if this is old news, but it appears that 11 of the lip lab limited release lipsticks have restocked. The only exception being the most recent release 012 is still OOS.

liplab.png

Bite has finally come to my Sephora!  Went in and got samples of the lip masks to try Smiley Happy

I hope I am pleasantly surprised by this new formula, but I absolutely love/d everything about the Luminous Cremes. The new shades look promising, but Cava and Retsina are such staple shades for me that I'm nervous. I see that Cava is already OOS, so I'm guessing I'm not the only fan.

Thanks everyone for the great information and sneak preview swatches.

So far- Sake is the one I would get.  Really trying to limit myself to one which is gonna be hard.  Spritzer is a want but not must have for me.

Ah i know i want pepper but i have 3 others in my wishlist that sound interesting. Trying not to jump until i see swatches

I can only get 1 today otherwise my husband will kill me and I can't decide between eggplant and spritzer. I kind the look of sake, but it looks like I may be able to dupe it. Decisions decisions!!

They need to hurry up and release these on sephora.com!

What would yall recommend to a bite newbie like me? I like more balmy, nourishing lipsticks.  Also,  is that package with the bleeding split lip new? It's kinda....😮

6,475 Replies