cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Oh my gosh, thank you, Michelle! 😄

Excellent idea, Michelle!!!! 🙂

I'm looking forward to that one the most as well. Thank you so much! 🙂

Does anyone know if Bellini is going to be made into a full size? I swatched it in the store and it looks so pretty.

It will! All three of the lipsticks will be released in full size. No word yet on when those will be available for purchase.

BITE.jpg

You know, I saw this in my SiJCP the other day and it caught my enough to where I asked a CS rep about it and she just said "It's the color on the front of the box" and didn't even go any further to say it was a lipstick, gloss, and button. 😕 I passed because I talked myself out of needing one more lipstick, but a gloss would have been nice and for it being 250 points, I could see that amount being more justified for 2 lip products (and a pin :P) versus me originally thinking it was just for the 1 mini lipstick.

The button is actually a mirror on the other side! I love it for my tiny purse because it barely weighs anything. These will be available online soon too, and most people have said that they will be in all stores tomorrow -- so you still have an opportunity to pick one up!

Oooo a button that doubles as a mirror! That's a cute and handy concept.

What would I do without BT to inform me of these goodies? 😛 I kinda feel slighted by how the CS rep handled that very brief explanation of the kit in stores. Normally in the display they have the items out next to the box but not this time. It was just the Bite box so I had no clue what all could have been inside. 

Hmm, that is strange. I don't know why they would do that.

Who knows, maybe she was having a bad day, but she didn't seem too interested in sharing details.

Again, just lucky to have BT and you and all the awesome members here to share news of perks and promos!

Yay! By the way Bellini looks gorgeous on you. I'm going to pick up this perk because of the picture you posted. 🙂

Aww, thank you! You'll love it!

Can someone please PM me when/if they see the Bellini perk online? I'm going to be bummed if I miss it:/

They are weirdly still not online, and it's the 12th today.

I managed to pick mine up at my local SiJCP on Monday evening. YAY!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

my store told me it'd put it out on Aug 12, so maybe it'll be online tomorrow too!

My store also said August 12th!

They have them though. I went in last week, and they were holding one for me at the register when I inquired (they actually said that I could have it). However, I didn't find anything to purchase at the time. Went back the next day and they played dumb and said it would be available on the 12th. The SA then asked me how I knew about this perk to begin with lol.

I went to my store a few weeks back with the screenshots from the SiJcp page and the SA said that they had a ton left, that hardly anyone ever came to ask for the free items. 

But when I went to see about the Bite perk she said they sold out the first day they had them because everyone went by to ask for them. >.> 

That would be very frustrating. I did happen to go to an SiJcp this weekend for a buxom shadow that was sold out in all of the freestanding Sephoras, and they had the Bite Perk available, so I got one. First reward in a couple of years that I've redeemed for :x.

Lol I redeem every so often. I got the Buxom shadow & Kvd mini lippie. I want the Midnight Romance mini butttt I want to save my points for the Bite perks:)

I'm not sure where else to post this..

At my local SiJcP, I was surprised to see all of the Bite Berries Collection

(Sorry for the back of the hand swatch & the way the light is hitting it...I prefer the wrist/forearm area, but it was already occupied...)

I wasn't impressed with the formula, and I'm not sure if its because it is a.) a matte or b.) sitting under store lights without a cap for who knows long....(however, so do the NARS and they swatched like a dream.)

Spoiler
Bite Berries Swatches3.jpg

There's two swipes of Black Cherry, Barberry & Elderberry because they were a little patchy.

I thought maybe (NARS Audacious) Fanny & Jeanne were similar, and they are, but no dupe match here.

Good news, I think I'm decided on Fanny now.

Bad news, I now want Jeanne!

Here's a better comparison shot of Fanny vs. Barberry & Jeanne vs. Elderberry

Spoiler
Bite vs Nars.jpg

Wow! I didn't realize that 'Fanny' and 'Barberry' are so similar! They look totally different on my lips! I love 'Fanny' and hated the look of 'Barberry' -- I think it's the difference in texture and application, though. Thanks for the comparison swatches!

7,808 Replies
testing