cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

@Sunnysmom   Those are really pretty! 

Thanks @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita , you trying any? 💞

@Sunnysmom  Not sure.  I had a difficult time finding some of their older lipsticks to work for me.

Oh you did @Ispend2much6 ? That’s too bad. Regarding scent I was shocked there seems to be literally none! There may be a few shades I could see you liking maybe maybe . 😊

They look really pretty, @Sunnysmom!

I think they will be nice @curlychiquita ! 🤗

Thanks for the tag and review, @Sunnysmom ! No need to apologize for a long post, I mean you've seen how long mine often are. 🤣I appreciate all your feedback and details about these lipsticks, plus your swatches. The Powder Kiss comparison is very telling: I'll plan to build up color. I'm glad you like the shades you got! 

I do wonder if Bite will release satins this year, or ever. It'll be hilarious if they expect AB fans to be willing to visit a Lip Lab as the only way to get satins from now on. 

Thank you @WinglessOne ! Yup, be careful what people ask for eh?! 😂I just always ask myself what I would want to hear and it’s usually the more info the better so…! At least that’s what I tell myself maybe. Lol And I also appreciate your reviews a lot 🤗🥰.  Yeah it’s tricky to try and figure out what the formula is similar to. It’s not quite as much umpf as powder kiss but kind of. Lol  it’s truly more balm like in my opinion. And not bad, just not in the real lipstick kind feel I think you and I both seem to like 😊. I do like it as an alternative tho I wish was a bit more moisturizing in feel. The older I get I just can’t handle too matte or dry and doubt many really enjoy that feel. Lol. Oh yeah I don’t think that’ll work will it. 😆 I mean you and I will travel lord knows how far to get a good lippie but… with as far and few as they are, that’s a stretch for most! I’m lucky in that our Lab is so close! I would love to see AB again!😭 Trying to think of other so called “clean” or vegan formulas that would even come close to what I like. 🤔can’t really. Sad. (Hate to admit I’d sacrifice it and do now tho to get the right color and finish. Oops )

@Sunnysmom Thank you for your thoughts on the new formula and swatches. I was hoping to hear an honest review and knew I'd find one here. I'm glad you're enjoying them. My birthday is next month so I think I'll splurge on one 💓

Happy birthday, @mishanyc !  Sounds like a nice BD present to me!  🥳🎁🎈🍰

Happy birthday early @mishanyc ! Def treat yourself. 😊 💄

Thanks for your review and swatches, @Sunnysmom !  💋

Are you getting any @Titian06 ? 

@Sunnysmom - I haven't decided.  Your review and swatches are encouraging.  I have my eye on Radicchio and Tannin.  I'm sure I'll break down eventually! 😄

Ha @Titian06 I hear you! Will be fun to see what you get! 🤗 Those 2 are probably my favs of ones I got tho I do love Hot Tomato and I was really surprised! It’s a great red with even a dot of pink to it at least on me. 

swatches of the Power Moves from temptalia

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 3.53.17 PM.png

Early access with 15% off is up on Bite site for anyone wanting to try the new lips. 

The new Power Move Hydrating Soft Matte Lipsticks page is live at Bite's site. If you're on their mailing list, check your inbox for the link. Or just visit their site and you'll find a link on the homepage. 

[ EDIT: I forgot the Sephora page is also up and has these swatches, but I'll keep this post here anyway. https://www.sephora.com/product/bite-beauty-power-move-hydrating-soft-matte-lipstick-P473170?skuId=2... ]

Digital swatch photos of all available shades (from Bite's product page): 

BitePowerMove1.jpegBitePowerMove2.jpeg

I'm sad there are no "unconventional" shades (I need my Kale!), but I guess I'm not surprised. I'm happy to see Tannin and Beetroot back. I loved the Amuse Bouches, even though many of them bled/feathered on me. Hopefully these Power Moves won't do that. 

@WinglessOne I feel bad saying this, but Bite did not time their releases/discontinuations very well.  I personally have lost interest in their stuff, and feel that many others have as well.  They SHOULD have had a new release ready right when they discontinued their original products, but instead released a bunch of crappy items (that whipped cream blush is just repulsive).  I think they need to redo their creative team to sort themselves out, otherwise I feel they may crash.

@sabrinas @aviscardi  I think Bite’s done many things poorly in an attempt to rebrand (or highly emphasize) themselves as vegan and “clean.” I agree that their plan for catalog expansion and release schedule are some of those things. Had they released their foundation before discontinuing the ABs, without the hyper in-your-face “clean beauty” marketing, they might’ve won more folks over to their product expansion. It would’ve at least seemed like a smoother rollout from customers’ perspective. 

I haven’t bought any of Bite’s foundations or blushes. I’m not interested in them. I’m also very turned off by Bite’s new marketing/branding scheme. They’ve overemphasized “clean” to an absurd degree, yet the reason they discontinued the ABs was to go 100% vegan (which apparently they haven’t done anyway since their lip labs don’t use a vegan-only formula). They should emphasize their vegan conversion instead of “clean beauty.” But hey, “clean” is a big moneymaker lately so I guess Bite’s going all-in for that money grab. 🤦‍♀️ 

I’ll still try one of these new lipsticks. Curiosity and hope compel me. But Bite now seems to be a big ol’ jumbled mess, and their only clear brand direction is “go ham on the clean beauty trend.” And that’s very sad. 

Very true. I tend to hop off when a brand starts reformulating their products one too many times. MUFE for instance redid their lipstick line not once (artist rouge) but twice (rouge artist with those excessive caps) that i can recall. Face & body x3, mat velvet x2, hd x2 , eyeshadow x2. but at least they had smoother transitions.

it’s definitely the brands that market as clean that end up shooting themselves in the foot. It’s true if they introduced the face products as their first of vegan products to come it wouldn’t have cut off their lip lovers. After all the lipsticks are how they started. I never collected too many because being food grade i didn’t want them to go off before i got to use most of it. I wonder if they’re trying to phase out the products that are left in the lip lab. I don’t necessarily looks for ‘clean’ beauty products but when a brand pushes that so much it’s hard to see anything else. 

7,808 Replies
testing