cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

@veronika23 @notcreative thanks for your advice! Im gonna have to try this and hope they go away! 

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 5.54.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 7.20.05 PM.png

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow those two pics look like totally different products used color wise! Seeing the first photo posted on their IG account I would have picked up this color, but I'm not a huge fan of the color in the second pic. Makes me wonder about macaroon - that was the color I was officially going to purchase first, then I saw the IG post with brioche and thought "that's pretty!" It makes me question what Macaroon may look like now.

I will be curious to see swatches and pics. I hope we see some from some BT's so i can get a better idea of how they look blended out and more heavily applied. 

Mulitsticks are up for VIB/Rouge on the US side, coming soon for Canada

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1855329&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap411038&country_swit...

ETA: actually only some are in stock, and only some are exclusive to VIB/Rouge (that seems to have beena a glitch that was corrected)

Anonymous Insider

I saw them and wanted to order a few but had no clue which ones to pick because there's no swatches lol...guess it's a good thing to wait because the Bite IG swatches really provide insight into the color.

I wonder if they'll honor any orders that were placed, seeing as to it's 3 weeks away from release date.

Does anyone happen to know how much product is in each multistick? Because based on the price, I could imagine that the amount would not be that much different than that of the lipsticks (4.35g/0.15oz), but maybe they are smaller???

@suessquatsch In the promo materials they look to be approximately the size of a regular BITE lipstick tube... I'm also guessing that the product amount will be comparable (probably much like the buttercream lipstick).

Thanks, @Gwenhwyfar!

That's why I'm confused. I'm rouge for years now. Lol. And still not available. I'm gonna call. Thanks 

Did you guys get them? I had them in my cart (US) and then all went out of stock! So bummed! Any clue when back or was just a glitch anyway?! Grr! 

@Sunnysmom@Gwenhwyfar's main post above indicates that these are supposed to release on August 19th so they should be available then. I would guess that today was likely a glitch, and that they may be released for VIB/Rouge members earlier than the 19th. 

@lachaton I think you are right: August 19 is when they are available for public purchase, and BITE is doing their one swatch a day countdown thing on their IG again, which goes right out to the day before official release. I fully expect them to be available for Rouge/VIB a week or two ahead of time.

I see what you are saying. Not avail right now for VIB/Rouge but maybe before the 19th, duh. That what you are saying correct?! Sorry that be so seemingly dumb!! 

@Sunnysmom I think I understand your question, but if I'm wrong please correct me! 🙂 

The Multisticks showed up on the Sephora website this morning. 

On the US site, at first only some of them were available and some were out of stock ("Coming Soon"). A couple hours later, all of them were showing as out of stock. So I'm assuming that it was an error. I don't think the Multisticks were supposed to be available today, but they accidentally were. Once Sephora realized this, they took them down.

They've never been available on the Canadian site. 

The Multisticks are supposed to launch on August 19th for everyone. It looks like they will be available for VIB and Rouge members first, which should be some time before August 19th. I don't know the date.

This is just my speculation as to why the multisticks are no longer available on the US site. 

@lachaton You're the best thank you! Yes you totally explained it very well! That has to be what happened. At first they were all available and then poof none! I will just wait patiently. (Yeah right. As with all new Bite releases not true!!) Xo thanks again! 

@lachaton Thanks yup that's what I thought too so was just surprised. ☺️

Thx..getting them ALL 😄

Multistick promo video 

7,808 Replies
testing