cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I wonder if the gloss will work better than the lipstick as a topper. Sooo pretty right. I wanted to grab one but they were not on sale yet 😅

😍

OMG That gold gloss!!! I DIE! Thanks!

Oooo @TriesToBoClassy... Thank you for the swatches! The gold gloss looks lovely.

Did I misunderstand before, or is Bite planning on releasing a lipstick form of the gold, as well?

@suessquatsch one of the employees at the Lip Lab told me they were going to release the gold lipstick topper when I was there 2 weeks ago, but it was also the guy who told me they'd be open on Monday when they weren't, so.... perhaps a misunderstanding/he was confusing it with the gloss?

FWIW, I was asking them about the Cava matte lip crayon today and the gentleman that made my lipsticks said there are other 'Cava related' things coming next year.  He wouldn't elaborate, but if I had to guess, perhaps lip liner and gloss or liquid lipstick version?  It is supposed to be Suzanne's favorite color 😄

@Mochapj Thanks for the reply. I hope they really are doing the toppers like your first Lip Lab creations, because those were gorgeous.

And I am excited about any new Cava-related developments that Bite puts out. 🙂

I agree @suessquatsch I am intrigued to see whatever other Cava things will come out. 

Whatever it's gonna be, he said early 2017.  I'm more likely to trust what he said as he's the manager, not just one of the counter staff (like the guy who told me about the toppers)

So I went back to the Lip Lab today...

IMG_0971.JPG

They had their press/opening party yesterday, but apparently I was the first paying customer to make a fully customized lipstick at the Toronto store 😂  

They didn't even have the full set up out in the front yet, so when it was time to mix the bigger bonbons of color to melt and make my lipstick bullet, he had to keep running to the back to grab them off the shelf. 

For my purple greige we went through 4 iterations of test blending before obtaining the colour I wanted, and for my rusty shade we went through 3 variations.  I brought source material for both (the greige was a blend of 3  liquid lipsticks and I brought a photo of me wearing the end result I obtain when mixing them) and the rust was more an idea (I brought a lipstick that was in the family I wanted and another lipstick to show how I wanted to modify it)

The staff (most of whom I met last time) were really sweet, and so helpful and were not satisfied until they got it completely spot on.  

Overall the experience was a lot of fun and I think I'll definitely go back next time I have a specific shade in mind that I'm looking for.

The whole process took less than an hour, and they sent me home with one of the gift boxes with the primer pencil, mini agave and mini cherry scrub.

Nice! Your rust shade lipstick looks very intriguing! Can't wait to see a lip swatch of it.

Thanks @fatimamummy 😉

Congrats, @Mochapj! Fabulous that they gave you some free gifts, too. Did you choose the cap with the lips on it, or do all of them have lips on them now in the lab?

Those are beautiful colours. That is so funny! Those are almost the same colours as my first two custom shades in the Soho Lip Lab, but your greige purple seems a bit more purple than my taupe/greige.

I'm excited to see your swatches 🙂 ... and you've inspired me to make a stop in Toronto sometime next year for the new Lip Lab.

IMG_4655 - Kopie.JPG

Hahahahahaha @suessquatsch that's amazing!  Great minds... 😉

I'm going to upload some photos of my swatches, inspo for the colors, etc later tonight.  The caps are all lipstick kisses now.  The ones I got last time were like this too, and I think even the Holiday Mistletoe shade is, too.

One of my tubes is still looking a little damp on the outside, so I'm giving it some extra time so I don't ruin it.

Nice! Can't wait to see swatches! I am surprised that you didn't make a true orange lipstick 😉

That is so cool, I especially love the note stating you were first!! Very lovely colors! 😊

Thanks @angel7594! He had mentioned it in passing and I thought he was kidding but then when I got home and opened the bag/saw the card, I had a good chuckle 😄

Glad you had a good time! Your lipsticks are super pretty. 

I'm looking forward to checking the lab out!

Thanks @lachaton! I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of stuff BT ladies come up with!

Coming Soon - Oh gold goodness.... Can't wait!

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 4.23.17 PM.png

OMG 😱 I want !

Does anyone know how "Cava" and "Glace" compare as matte lip crayons? I'm just wondering if "Cava" is going to be too light on me. 😕

@36524 'Cava' just released in this formula, so I don't think anyone knows yet how it will look. I have 'Cava' from the Luminous Creme line and it is a very pale almond nude with a hint of gray and lilac, whereas 'Glace' is more of a light-medium mauve rose color. I love the color of 'Cava' but I find it to look pasty on my pigmented lips in the sheer creamy formula. I am hoping it will work better in the Matte Creme formula because it is drier with a more opaque coverage. Hope this helps at least a little... Please share if you decide to pick it up! 🙂

7,808 Replies
testing