cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Same, I think they unfortunately lost a lot of people when they switched to face products first. I may pick up one or two during the next sale but I’m not rushing out to try them since I have favorite matte formulas already.  I remember having a favorite shade in both the luminous and the amuse formula but only see a few carried over in this new line. Also unfortunately it looks like a lot of people that had favorites in the crayon version the colors did not translate the same in the new formula. Before bite switched to the coffee glosses i liked the original formula so i would have tried these plumping ones but i don’t like the applicator.  

@WinglessOne Thanks for sharing! The price on these look really high though… $37CAD?! The Amuse Bouche line was $30CAD so that’s quite a jump 

@Guessgal  I think the Amuse Bouche USD price was $25 or $26 (it's been so long, I don't remember), and these new Power Moves are USD $28. Interesting that the CAD price jump is higher than the USD jump. 🤔

@WinglessOne Yes, it’s odd that US isn’t showing the same trend. I vividly recall the pricing because back then ppl commented about the increase from their Luminous Crème line ($28CAD) to Amuse Bouche ($30CAD). I think there was some other critique about the formulas that made ppl not think price increase was justified? The reasoning is fuzzy for me. Anyhow the current $37CAD I’m surprised about… that’s like Lancôme/Charlotte Tilbury pricing and if I pay $4 more, I could buy a Guerlain refillable lipstick 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Guessgal @WinglessOne CA$37 is definitely higher than US$28 given the current conversion rate but pretty close if we use the $0.75 rate from around a year ago. Despite that, $7 is a big jump for Canadians - it feels like a 25% markup which would be the full $10. Without any obvious improvements, people might be hesitant to buy. Especially after the brand has released a string of flops. Nice to see they kept some of the old shades though. My favourite was Persimmon but I also liked Cayenne.

@pocketvenus @Guessgal  Yeah, I suspect some Canadian customers won’t bother trying these new lipsticks without lots of glowing reviews. And even then, they might be a hard pass considering the overall state of Bite. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm really hopeful for this. I loved Bite. I even redeemed points at the Rewards Bazaar and went to the Lip Lab a few years ago. I'll have my eye on this and fingers crossed. 

YIPPIE!!!

One of my prized possessions is the full set of mini AB's lipsticks they put out a few years back. I loved BITE lipsticks!

Yes please! Thanks @SportyGirly125 !

Yay! I hope the formula is as good / better than the old ones. 🙂

I'll keep an eye out for reviews from this sub.

I sure hope their formulas are at least as good as the classic ones, but I'm not holding out much hope. Everything I've tried from them since their "reformulation" has been mediocre to awful, i.e., agave lip mask.

@Harobedb I'm disappointed, too.  I recall their "old" line of bullets being all matte, and this pic seems to show all mattes again.  I am so not a fan of mattes.

Hmm. Thanks @SportyGirly125 , yup soft mattes. 😕Will def have to see this first before buying. The pics look tricky on Sephora! 

Maybe if mattes it’ll be a new formula @greeneyedgirl107 because the so called matte I just got is nowhere like a true one or their old ones. And maybe there are several formulas too. One can hope! 

Couldn’t be happier! 💄Has to be. 

2D8E2164-40F3-439B-8B22-4D5C5C907AAA.jpeg

2B241667-E5BC-49B7-B3CD-95E0D4741DE4.png

B5E54A49-34AF-4AE3-9770-22E4FC0C51A1.png

New Bite holiday sets! So cute. 10/6 

I miss my Bite lipstick releases tho! Are new lipsticks being formulated, anybody know?! Hint 🥰

503703D5-192C-46F6-AC7F-7BA4E3E0EDD2.jpeg

F5FCC3B4-55C7-4725-92DC-09339629E88F.jpeg

5D8B14B0-B125-49B7-9499-1E2062A1F368.jpeg

BD9F4321-AA1A-4B6E-82B1-9618DEF56430.jpeg

New Bite plumping gloss coming 9/10! 
Exciting news! Hope some regular lipsticks coming also. 
Bite Beauty YaySayer Plumping Lip Gloss Plum Tart 

332622B0-6EFC-41F9-951F-01F272B9A0C5.png

@Sunnysmom , thanks for sharing -- finally, a new lip product from Bite!  That packaging is something else -- I like how committed they are to the lipstick-shaped caps.  Have my eye on Cinnamon Twist and Cider Donut. ❤️  

testing