cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

@Kim888 @BioGirl916 Update- Bite’s Instagram says new glosses and lipsticks coming this year sometime. Didn’t say ETA other than later this year etc. 

@Kim888 here are some random swatches of the new crayons I saw in store today. I also picked up 3- Red Velvet, Negroni, Pavlova. 
(I compared Red Velvet to the old one in my arm swatches.) They do feel nice, not as sticky maybe more of a satiny, semi- matte blend lol. Apply beautifully I think. Wish colors a bit more expanded so hopefully we will see some if new AB comes out. I didn’t see a spot for them however. 😕 Didn't spend much time looking at the other new products. While I appreciate them I do wish they had maybe just stuck to their lip line and expanded that. 😕😢Here’s hoping more lip stuff comes soon! @lipstick4soul @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB @2manyperfumes 5A9D5B2D-FDC7-4F67-B5FA-95B891C57E9B.jpeg

Left to right- old Red Velvet, new Red Velvet, Negroni, PavlovaLeft to right- old Red Velvet, new Red Velvet, Negroni, Pavlova

@Sunnysmom  - There are several lovely shades in there but none that I would currently wear.  For the last few years I've leaned toward the neutral / natural look.  It's hard to find a variety of shades that are fragrance free which is why I liked BITE (not sure if I will whenever they get around to relaunching actual lippies) that look flattering and don't pull on the orange/brown side of the spectrum.  Cava was my go-to.  I believe they have it out in the crayon but I'll wait to see if it comes out in their new formula as a lipstick.  I wish they would have simply concentrated on expanding their lip line rather than go into face products.  Thanks for the swatches.

Oh no @MCSSavvy :(. I bet there are some neutrals tho that maybe work for you in the new crayon or did you look and still no? I didn’t swatch any of the light ones I’m sorry! There definitely are some but only one I liked personally was Nonino. Rest were too pale for me. Cava still exists yes but not sure how it compares for you. Def still the fruity fragrance. I wish was a bit less also or even minty tho I know many don’t like they either. Lol. I will swatch the rest tomorrow or Sat. 🥰 I’m excited to see the new AB so hope they don’t wait until summer or fall but I bet so. 😕  With the launch of these other new  products especially.  I also miss the fun Rouge lip offerings or minis as rewards! So fun. 

Pavlova is gorgeous too @Sunnysmom ❤️

It is @2manyperfumes ! You’d love, mix em too! (  forgot to tag on other Gratis thread btw, forgive! 😘😘

@Sunnysmom @Thanks for the tag!! These do look really nice but I agree their old like definitely had some more pink-y colors - hopefully that will come later ! 

Yes me too @Kim888 , bet they’re will. Deeper pinks and some reds definitely missing and a burgundy even. One basic bright neutral red, Negroni , that I got and the deeper Red Velvet seemed to be it. Pavlova is pretty berry. Tatin looks like a pretty pink. The single swatch to the right but it still wasn’t right for me. 

Thanks for the swatches @Sunnysmom  I was curious about these.  I like that they are not full on matte but wish there was more variation. What do you think of the ones you got?

I like them well enough so far @lipstick4soul and will wear today to see how they truly feel/ wear time too. They feel nice and are lighter. I’m guessing I will wear Red Velvet the most or mixed with Pavlova for deeper berry etc. Like my Beetroot that was my go to along with Chicago etc. As just stated above I too hope more shades forthcoming in pinks, reds, burgundy as not too many suited me but hopefully they must for others or they wouldn’t have developed these. 🙂 Maybe?! I look forward to the new AB but I believe it said later in the year. Hoping not as that’s way too long to go without our true Bite lippies! Maybe it’ll be spring?!! 🙏🏻💞

Yes @Kim888 @BioGirl916  that’s what I was told also. SO anxious to see! 

Good point! I'm not sure, the holiday set was definitely...

Good point! I'm not sure, the holiday set was definitely a new vegan formula, but Temptalia mentioned on her blog review that Bite told her they weren't the new formula coming out. I guess that means that they could still be a future formula though!

I didn't realize Bite was releasing a sample set of colors in their new vegan Amuse Bouche formula before the whole line comes out. I wonder if they are making all new colors or if they just did it for this set?Top to Bottom: Ruby Bonbon, Cocoa Bite, Cherry Truffle, Good JujubeTop to Bottom: Ruby Bonbon, Cocoa Bite, Cherry Truffle, Good Jujube

BITE BEAUTY - Creamy Color 4-Piece Mini Amuse Bouche Supercharged Lipstick Set

This is the holiday set, non?

I've seen Bite comment on their Instagram posts that *som...

I've seen Bite comment on their Instagram posts that *some* of the (best-selling) colors from the existing AB line will transfer over to their new vegan one, but they haven't confirmed any specific shades that I've seen

RE: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Bite is having a huge 50% off sale! Looks like they are going totally vegan 🙂

There’s special pricing for the month of May at the Lip Labs, so a few weeks left to make appointments. Still a lot of money, but totally worth it to me since I don’t like any other formulas nearly as much. Post pics if you go!

I went yesterday, and made two lipsticks!

Re: RE: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Wow! Gorgeous colors...I absolutely love the shade to the left!!! So perfect for the spring/summer!! Enjoy! 

p.s. would you recommend going to the bite labs?

Re: RE: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I do under certain circumstances.  I had been looking for a creamsicle lipstick for a long time.  Every time I would find one, it was either patchy or settled into my lip lines.  The coral shade I just could not find that exact shade anywhere.  So if you have similar circumstances, then yes, it is worth it.  I drove 2.5 hours each way just to go to the lip lab. I will say it’s good to bring pictures or other lipsticks for swatches.  I bought pictures, and it still took several mixes to get the correct color.  They will not recommend colors based on your skin tone, you have to know what you want.  Don’t go because you just think it will be fun, go because you have a need that can’t be filled any other way.  

FYI berry lovers- Bite’s new Dallas is deeper version of CT The Queen I just discovered!  🤓Longer lasting on me also. Top- CT, Bite underneath. Top- CT, bottom- BiteTop- CT, bottom- Bite

2 Replies
testing