cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

RE: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

I’m probably late to this reply, but I absolutely adore Bite Beauty. When I first started wearing lipstick around 18, I quickly discovered I was allergic to most drug store brands due to the petroleum/paraben products used. The reaction was so severe that the skin on my lips started peeling off as bleeding. I’m even allergic to Chapstick/Burt’s Bees so I was super embarrassed by my dry, cracked, bleeding lips. As an 18 year old new to the beauty world, I was totally devastated that there was a a possibility I’d never be able to wear lipstick again. I did a ton of research and discovered Bite Beauty. They are actually the reason I first set foot in a Sephora; immediately I was hooked. I am forever grateful to this brand for being a more natural lip color brand so I was able to finally wear lipstick. Now at 22, almost 5 years later, many high end and drug store brands are eliminating paraben products from their lippies so I can wear more than just Bite Beauty. But they will forever be my holy grail lip company and I credit their line for my lipstick obsession.

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Aquaris.jpgAquaris-2.jpgAquaris-3.jpg

Sorry they are messy, I was in a hurry. The Bite Aquarius. About 2 or 3 swipes.

Thanks for the swatch @Samtian 🙂

This is such a pretty colour and I’m an Aquarius so I feel like I’m convincing myself to buy it haha! But then I probably have a similar shade... so conflicted 🤣 thanks for the swatches @Samtian!

This one is going to be interesting. It's either going to go more purple (what I hope for) or more magenta on me. Thanks so much for dropping the swatches @Samtian. I can't wait for mine to finally arrive.

@niki172No problem! I'm hoping it goes more purple on me too.

Here's a look at Aquarius

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 6.40.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-21 at 6.40.46 PM.png

A beaut! 

I might have to become an Aquarius this year, because I LOVE that colour!

This is such a stunning colour :'( Why, Bite, why do you have to use ingredients I react to!? I'll have to wait for T to review this and list dupes...

@k617 totally with you on that! I consider being allergic to Bite products a somewhat good thing. Because if I weren't, I'd spend SOOOO much money. 

It's a blessing and a curse! 

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I went to get this tonight and it was GONE!!! With no option to get emailed when it's back in stock. My heart is broken!!!! 😞  My Age of Aquarius has Dusked before it could Dawn *sniff* 

@mermadelove @snoflakefaerie It's still in stock on the Canadian website. I would recheck the American one to make sure it's not still OOS there. 

Thanks @SpaceLlama  I checked but it's still OOS for us. I think @fieldsofclover is right: they can't POSSIBLY not make more!!!!! 

I just checked the Canadian website and it's now OOS there too 😞. I'm sorry! I know how much it sucks to miss out on LE items, @mermadelove.I really hope they bring it back so that you can get one!

@SpaceLlama  THank you so much for checking my dear! I am going to manifest this one. Magick!!!!

Image result for magic  gif

@mermadelove I'm so bummed I missed it, too! I'm debating if I want to try and grab them all as they come out, or take a chance they'll release the whole collection at the end of the year like they did with the LLLR collection. Ugh! Decisions, decisions!

@mermadeloveI'm sorry you missed it, but I bet it will come back like the LLLR's did.

It has to. They'll be able to sell a boatload of these... there's no way they're completely sold out for the whole month on Day 1. We're being played with 🎭

Oooohhhhh, my sign and a gorgeous color!

I shall (not so) patiently wait for some swatches though...curious to see how this compares to Jam, which I have and love. Not sure I *need* this, as badly as I want it 😞

7 Replies
testing