Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

UPCOMING:

• (CA exclusive, LE) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick | Limited edition red Amuse Bouche to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary.
  • Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick | 12 modern, wearable shades never seen before from Bite.

CURRENT:

Cava Multistick | $24 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1952902

A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—in Bite Beauty’s beloved shade of lilac-beige.

BITE_CavaMultistick.jpg

The Lip Pencil (+range extension) | $18 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/the-lip-pencil-P416215?skuId=1906379

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in 22 neutral, lip-tone inspired shades.

p416215-av-02-Lhero.jpg

Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss | $22 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/prismatic-pearl-creme-gloss-P413931?skuId=1870161

A collection of six, metallic pearl glosses, in shimmering multi-dimensional shades that are found in rare black pearls.

p413931-av-03-Lhero.jpg

Past Releases:

Spoiler
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

IMG_0058.PNG

Ohhhh these look so pretty, those corals!

28 bold NEW lip pencil shades coming next week online at Sephora

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 8.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-18 at 8.11.35 PM.png

I seriously hope they aren't bringing back the trend to outline lips with dark clear lines like in this picture. 

Can anyone recommend which pencil would go with the maple and tannin amuse bouche shades? TIA

@stelladeeAlthough I don't have this pencil myself, I do have Maple and a few of the other colours recommended for these pencil shades, and based on the pencil recommendations from Bite's Instagram post a while back, it seems like 042 might work well with Maple and Tannin. 

I'd loved to see swatches of the lip pencils.  It all looks amazing.  I think I need to do some spring cleaning with my lip products to make room.

@AMK721 Temptalia is slowly making her way through the collection!

Just coming in here to give my quick review on the lip pencil.  I tried a few in store and even though they applied super well and opaque, they didn't last well at all.  My other hand gently grazed over the swatches I took on my hand and it partially wiped them off! And this is after they were on my hand about 5-10 minutes or so.  Maybe they would wear differently on the lip but I mean, the lightest touch disturbed them to point where it actually rubbed off some of the swatch.  No bueno.

I noticed this too when I swatched on my hand! However when I put it on my lips I noticed that it actually has pretty good staying power. I drink a lot of water and it left minimal prints whenever I drank anything. Wore pretty well for 4 hours before I had to touch up a little after eating a sandwich

Does anyone know if the prismatic glosses are limited edition? I want to order one, but can't decide which. I'm worried that if I wait too long they will sell out and never come back.

@purly according to temptalia they are LE. Thay being said, the Gold gloss from the holidays is still available so who knows they may become perm.

Coming soon! Smiley Happy  Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss

IMG_1849.JPG

So pretty! Can't wait to see it in store!

Swatches of the Almond multistick from the recent promo, #42 lip pencil, and that is Braised Maple and LLR#1 on the bottom for comparison. Loving #42, it will work with a lot of my favorite shades! @suessquatsch

20170210_180351-1.jpg20170210_180343-1.jpg

Thank you for the swatches, @ajf1! That is great that 42 works with these colours because I also have and love Braised Maple and LLR 001. I don't have Almond, but now I think I might need that one along with 42. Smiley Happy

Has anyone tried the new lip pencils yet and any thoughts on the formula? I have been waiting for swatches to surface and also for restock since these when oos in a micro second! I am pleased with the price point set for these and want to pick up a few staple shades. I would love to know how they feel in the lips and if there is a scent (not sure if lip pencils do generally have one).

FullSizeRender.jpg

I got these from the Influenster x Bite Beauty box and I really love them! They don't have any scent that I really noticed (though the lipsticks I got with them smell almost like citrus, but very faint and pleasant). They go on very smooth and they're actually pretty moisturizing! I really love having mine (: Received the Lip Pencil courtesy of BITE Beauty for sampling purposes.

I am really hoping one of these is the same color as Moka from their discontinued Buttercream line!!

The lip liners are live guys!  Smiley Very Happy

1 Reply