cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Thanks so much Jennifer! It does help! I'd be interested in Black Truffle if it looked more like on the model than almost black. Hopefully these will be available in stores very soon for swatching 🙂

You're welcome; I'm happy to do it!

Oh sure, no problem. (as long as you don't mind waiting until this afternoon) This was one that I gave to my 15 year old because it *did* look nearly black and I knew I just could not rock that look. It may have been that my daughter just applied it very heavily, but regardless I think it's darker/less plummy than it appears in the picture.

hmm i wonder if this was how the new matte lip released last time, it was in canada first. i can't remember how early it was before the US

Yay Canada! In the US, they're still "coming soon."

I wonder what black truffle will look like with opal and the white pencil 🙂  I broke down and got it lol 

Can't wait to see swatches for the rest!

sorry if it's been asked, what is the release date now for VIB/VIB rouge?  Is it still 2/12 or later?  

BITE posted on Instagram that the release date has changed to February 23. That is most likely the date that they are available to everyone. VIB/Rouge availability will likely occur before then, but we don't have an exact date for it. You can sign up for an email notification on any of the shades.

So I asked bite on IG if the new dragonfruit is the same as 004 dragonfruit...

apparently its been 'tweaked'

LMAO...well...it is a different formula, right?

Of course lol

@Gwenhwyfar-Your new avatar is seriously amazing.  That is all.

Thanks, Anne! This is a film portrait that my partner took last year. 🙂

Ok, when will they be available? Bite posted on their FB page that it would be today, 2/9, at 9am PST. Their Instagram page just announced it would be 2/23.... I love Bite, I do, but they are so inconsistent with their announcements and releases of new products. 

It's really tricky when they are working with a separate company that is managing the inventory and product listings and availability. I also find it frustrating that the dates always change with them, but it is most likely because of Sephora not getting the stock into the system and into the warehouses on time. Just know that it will happen and these are not limited edition items! 🙂

Luminous Creme line:

Active Ingredients: 2 mg trans-resveratrol from red wine polyphenol & polygonum cuspidatum

Ingredients: organic castor seed oil, organic beeswax, naturally sourced triisostearyl citrate, shea butter and jojoba seed oil, pomegranate, organic jojoba seed oil, acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed cera/polyglyceryl-3 esters, organic argan kernel oil, euphorbia cerifera wax, hydrogenated vegetable oil,organic sesame oil, carnauba wax, fragrance, siraitia grosvenorii (monk fruit) extract, polygonum cuspidatum extract, grape vine extract. May contain: mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985), FD&C Red No. 40 (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), manganese violet (CI 77742), limonene, linalool.

Amuse Bouche line:

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Triisostearyl Citrate*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Cera (Wax)*, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax*, Polyglyceryin-3*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Silk Powder*, Pearl Powder*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil**, Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil**, Siraitia Grosvenorii (Monk Fruit) Extract*. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)*, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)*, Carmine (Ci 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)*.
* Natural
** Organic

Thanks for posting the ingredients list comparison!

Hmmm. Silk Powder and Pearl Powder are both components of the Crème Deluxe formula. I'm going to have to compare these to an ingredient list from some of the other formulas I have (LLLR, Deconstructed Rose, Cuvée, etc).

If you have time I'd love to see this!  The VIB Rouge & Frozen Berries/Maple formulas (Matte Creme, I think?) might also be worth comparing to.

Sure! I'll try to get a list up soon, and I will also include the Matte Crème.

I found an Amuse Bouche video by BITE on YouTube, published yesterday.

I wish I knew what color that model is wearing - very pretty! It works be really nice if they did a video with a nice sampling of the colors on models with the name of each color that they were wearing. A girl can dream 🙂

1 Reply
testing