cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Wow. Either way looks great on you! Hmm...maybe I should have redeemed my points for this one 🙂

There's still time 😄

Thansk Mocha!  I like the lipstick shade both ways....of course, your lips are contributing to most of the charm.

Aww, I feel the same about yours, GC!

Someone here (or in one of the other Bite threads) was wondering what Mimosa looked like with Opal layered on top. I was in Sephora JCP yesterday, and although they didn't have Mimosa out for testing, I did layer Opal over Apricot. I hope it helps a little! I did just get my Mimosa in the mail yesterday, but I don't own Opal yet, though I will soon!

upload_4544425517842380487.jpg

That was me.  Thank you! 

Sure thing! I think that was a good idea, I liked how Apricot looked with  Opal on top, so maybe Mimosa will have a similar effect!

So the new Luminous Creme Lipstick in Mimosa is described as "warm red", but so is Apricot. Since I already have Apricot I had to get the 250 perk to compare. (Mimosa on top, Apricot on bottom)IMG_7689.JPGIMG_7688.JPG

I didn't like Bellini since it was too pink. I just got Mimosa, so I'm hoping that works. 

Anyone going to collect the mirrors? 

I placed an order yesterday just to get the Mimosa 250 point perk 🙂

When does Bite normally release their annual Discovery Set? I can't remember from years past! 

I was just googling this in the last hour LOL. I found posts from September 19th last year with reviews and saying the holiday items as available at Sephora... so maybe mid-month like some of the other lines is realistic? I certainly have my fingers crossed!

Opal also no longer says it is LE so I am assuming we will keep the opal awesomeness? HOPING HARD!

E4stofthesun is correct; opal is part of the permanent collection.  I'd love to see a picture of someone wearing opal on top of mimosa to see how that looks!

I think Bite confirmed on either Facebook or Instagram to someone on here who asked, and said it is indeed part of the core collection. 😄

Is anyone besides me totally obsessed with the Bite Opal lipstick and gloss? I ran out to get the lipstick and all my store had was the gloss so the next day I went to another Sephora and got their last lipstick and it's amazeballs! The color makes my lips look so pretty since I'm a cool skin tone. They are gorgeous paired up as well.

Full-size 'Mimosa' Luminous Crème Lipstick is now available to purchase on Sephora.com (US). Can anyone confirm for Canada?

image.jpg

ooo i am liking Mimosaaaaaaa

ugh i knew coming back on here was baddddd hhahaha

i want it alllll 

It's there but shown as OOS

Hopefully soon, then!

Okay, so yesterday I got my Sephora package and got my Bite Beauty Bellini reward... I was REALLY excited to get it-- but when I opened the box I was actually really disappointed at how small everything was! 😮 I normally don't complain about stuff like that, but man- I definitely had higher expectations! The lipstick is really small- it will probably only last me a couple of months depending on how often I use it- and the lipgloss is like the size( not exactly sure) but  about the size of the Bite Beauty holiday lip glosses from last year... And the mirror. Oh my gosh. I seriously thought it was a compact mirror that opened.... But no- it looks like souvenir with an inserted mirror on the back- LOL. But really, I AM excited to try it because I love the color! 😄

Just thought I'd share how I felt about it, although I'm not sure if others will agree! 😉 

~~~UPDATED~~~

Guys!!!! I just tried the Bite Beauty 250 reward in Bellini and I LOVE it! It's such a pretty color and suits me perfect! The lip gloss is just like the mix and mingle ones from last holiday season. It smells so good! Really happy I got it just surprised at the size, LOL!;) 

testing