cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

The full-size 'Bellini' (Electric pink) Luminous Crème Lipstick is now available to order online:

http://www.sephora.com/luminous-creme-lipstick-P283903

s1719673-main-zoom.jpg

I really want to know what the box is going to look like, seeing as it is limited edition. I hope it will be the same color as the point perk box -- colored to match the shade of the lipstick. It's not out yet in any of the stores, so please report back if anyone orders it!

Yay! You can always just describe it too, if there is an easy comparison (i.e. the red of the LLLR box or the pink of the 'Bellini' point perk box). Thanks, sbowden!

(Also, my phone wants to autocorrect your username to "snowmen." Fun!)

"This is Bite, this is important." True that!

It is cute! It made me wistful for winter. Too bad it's another El Niño season and I probably won't see any snow here.

The bite perk is up for Canada now

Was gonna go into the store to pick this up but I wanted a couple of the new KvD lippies and the sample selection online is more decent now! Hopefully it doesn't melt in the heat!

I'm so excited for this perk, it's probably one of the best perks I've seen in awhile. I was able to add it to my basket and got the order confirmation and it was in there. So let's hope when I get the shipment email, the Canadian warehouse doesn't screw it up.

Well that's nice. The rewards boutique just showed the Bite perk, and to redeem it now, and when I click to add it, it just punts me to the other old rewards. This is getting to be a common occurrence. *rage*

It seems to be working just fine for me now.

Glad it's working for someone! 🙂

I added it from the rewards carousel on a desktop computer, by the way. It went right into my basket and stayed there when I added other things. Hopefully you can get it to work for you!

I just placed my order 3 min. ago and it did the same for me (on the app). The reward is still there, it just makes you scroll down all the way and click on it a second time. Once you click it and it seemingly shows you only the old rewards, scroll down the page and you'll see the Bite one there. Click it again. Hope that helps! Also the Marie Claire mag promo is still available even though it isn't listed (code: MCMAG). 🙂

Thank you for the info.  I forgot to ask about this, and would have wasted my points since I'm allergic to it.

It's now a live perk online in the US.

I've seen this perk in-store at SquareOne in Mississauga (Toronto, Ontario)

For those of you that have seen Bellini/swatched it, would you guys say it's a fairly unique color?

I'm a tanned asian skintone...I use Nars medium ginger concealer if that's at all helpful lol.

I've seen so many different color variations in multiple reviews/swatches, so I'm not sure what color to expect and if I should get it (I won't be able to get to a sephora any time soon)

1biteee.jpg

I was with a friend in Sephora, and I decided to test it against palomino. (sorry that it's not applied so evenly/well, I was doing it in a rush haha)

Palomino is a bit darker and a bit more purple. Bellini was similar to Givenchy's 205 Fuchsia Irresistible. So I don't think it's that unique because you can get similar colors.

Violet (the other color that came with palomino when they did the duo) and Lingonberry (with the Tangerine duo) are also more purple, more so than palomino.

I love you!! Thank you so much for doing this, you're amazing! Hopefully it'll be flattering on me too! 

Anonymous Insider

I just got this set but haven't tried it yet... the lipstick itself is a very bright pink, I've had a lipstick that was similar in color though, and I would say it'd probably look better on lighter skin tones.

(I have medium asian skintone - Nars Honey looks a tad bit yellow on me)

It is a unique color compared to BITE's permanent line, but I would guess that it could probably be duped by other brands.

I think it's fairly dupable - it's a bright fuschia colour. I don't own a ton of lipsticks (particularly bright ones like this) so I personally don't have anything else like it in my collection. It works well with my skin tone, but I'm really quite fair.

Another option you could have is to order it & give it a try. If it doesn't work out, you could take it back to the store and they could refund your points. The only time I have ever done this was for the Marc Jacobs 1000-point perk that came out last year. I was so excited about the full-sized lipstick & gloss but was out of the country when it was released, so I ordered it online. Turned out that both of the dark burgundy colours against my almost translucent skin made me look like a corpse.  Again, if I could have swatched it in store, that would have been preferable (that way there's no waste), but this is a last-ditch alternative if you're desperate to try it but can't get to a store.

testing