cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

This is exactly why I'm adding plum to my must have list - mulberry is almost too creamy. It feels great on the lips, very moisturizing, but it slides around and makes me paranoid while wearing it. I'm really loving the formula of these frozen berries. Thanks for the swatches! 

(We have similar taste as I have mulberry and barberry and have just ended my debate on plum:))

glad the swatches were able to help! 🙂

I love my mulberry with MAC's lipliners (Currant or Vino) - because of them my lipstick stays put and I never have that "omg must have to check lipstick" feeling, like with any lipstick key is blot off the excess so none will wind up on your teeth lol

I probably need to invest in some lip liners. I only have Bite's line and define lip primer because I wanted an all in one with no color matching necessary. Do you line the lips and fill in them or line only?

I have similar one from UD - Ozone - super easy and no mess; also works with any lip color.

But I typically fill the lips, just because if lipstick wears out through out the way - I do not want to look like a dumdum with a red/pink, etc lipline around my lips on its own (awkward). Filling lips all the way also helps the lipstick last longer and if it's wearing down through out the day it is not as noticeable .

I bought Barberry and Black Cherry yesterday, couldn't wait to try them! Plum was a close dupe for Mulberry, which I already own, so I passed on that one. I included Mulberry in the swatches though, just for comparison.

11748701_10205020939508773_629677223_n.jpg

Barberry, Black Cherry, and Mulberry

Barberry

Spoiler
11739640_10205020939588775_848575909_n.jpg

Black Cherry

Spoiler
11749744_10205020939548774_915592192_n.jpg

Mulberry

Spoiler
11774539_10205020939628776_1906416574_n.jpg

Added bonus: After trying these on, all of them left a pretty wicked stain! Just added some clear gloss over it and that was my lip color for today 🙂

Spoiler
11749666_10205020939668777_1241832387_n.jpg

do you have any suggestions for good lip liners that match the barberry color?! thanks 🙂

I already bought and love Barberry, but now I know why I've been debating plum so much - I have and love mulberry! Thanks for sharing they are dupes. I'd like to say you saved me $24, but I may still get plum as I like the frozen berries "matte" formula better.

And all of these colors look beautiful on you! Fall needs to come quickly:)

After seeing Katya's swatches above, I might get Plum as well! 😮 They looked nearly identical in-store, lighting does make a difference...and thank you! It's been raining in SoCal the past 3 days, which is so unusual, but it totally feels like Fall/Winter. I'm ready for scarves and oversized sweaters! Heart

I'm ready for it, too, but it's been high 90s here in NC and humid, humid, humid! 

Enjoy plum when you get it! I'm hoping to make a trip to Sephora this week:)

All are beautiful on you! I swatched Mulberry in store today and it's very pretty! It's very close to Sugared Maple from the Maple Collection here as well.

Thank you so much! I'm still a bit wary about Black Cherry, as dark reds are uncharted territory for me. 😮 Many shades from the Berry Collection were dupable, with the exception of Barberry. Have you tried Warmed Maple? That's the only one from the Maple Collection that I'm interested in, too many reds Smiley Frustrated

Warmed Maple is a red orange to me, and I do orange reds, but not the other way around!

it is very much like NARS Geraldine. I was hoping it'd be more like Lana. 

I was actually eyeing Geraldine, I'll make sure and swatch it next time! 

I did not pick up Plum for the same exact reason - Mulberry looked too too similar to it , so it became an easy skip 🙂

Yep! When these were released online I considered buying Plum, glad I held out until they were released in store. Saved me $24 🙂

I forget...are black cherry and mulled maple the two identical ones?

Yep, those are the ones.

thanks!

In case anyone is still on the lookout for Opal, the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, WA has a bunch of them in the lip gloss and lipstick. 

If you had to choose between the gloss and the lipstick, which Opal formula would you choose? I need help making a decision!

I initially bought the lipstick because I don't like Bite's lip gloss formula in general. But I tried it in store yesterday, it actually feels more comfortable and less sticky than regular formula. In terms of layering, I have to wipe the lipstick every time I use it (which can waste a lot of products). If you like a glossy effect, definitely go with the lipgloss. If you prefer something with a satin finish , go with the lipsticks.

testing