cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

bite-beauty-logo

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

Sorry I've been away so much and not maintaining the thread. You guys are all champions for continuing to post! I've cleaned up the main thread to make space and minimize the amount of scrolling you have to do past old pictures. Thanks!

CURRENT:

Astrology by BITE Amuse Bouche Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the award-winning Amuse Bouche Lipstick, created for the zodiac signs and releasing each month.

Past Releases:

Spoiler
2017 Holiday stuff...
(CA exclusive) (2017) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick (LE)
(2017) Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (permanent)
(2017) Cava Multistick (permanent)
(2017) The Lip Pencil shade expansion (permanent)
(2017) Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss (permanent)
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Thanks! I picked it up today! Hopefully this will rise me over until I can see these in person in NY!

Rebel seems closer to 002 in that it seems to be pulling more of a pinky undertone whereas Barberry is a bit deeper

Yes, Barberry pulls slightly more plum and Rebel a little pinker, but they are quite similar if someone is on the fence. 

I bow down to your super-sleuthing skills. Excellent find!

*hoards points* collect all the Bite minis!

Great find B2S! Finally there will be some thing I can spend my points on.

Good find, B2S! Definitely keeping this on my list to pay attention to! That pink circular thing looks like another little button mirror like the one that comes in the pack of 10 Lush Lip Wipes, but with a different picture on the back of it. Probably will come in the set with the two pink lip items.

And the middle set in the top left image looks like another set similar to last year's Lip Love kit. I definitely do see lip wipes, two sizes of lip mask, a gloss, a lip pencil, and a lipstick bullet. And something else I can't quite guess at to the left of the lip wipes - another button mirror perhaps? On the left is definitely a set of mini Matte Crème Crayons. Yay, getting excited for holiday sets!

I would definitely save my points for these!

There looks to be a dual ended lipstick set and another high pigment pencil set too. I can't tell what the middle thing is, but I'm delighted! 

That set isn't the high pigment pencils as far as I can tell. It looks like the 4 set is of Matte Creme lip crayons. Now that I am excited about! I can do without those 250 point perks since I'll never use the glosses, but I like that something nice is finally being offered. 

I could see the mini lipstick/gloss sets being perks, but I'd hazard a guess that the double-ended lipstick and pencil sets were future holiday items. Either that or they're more like 1000+pt perks.

It looks like the set on the far left is a lipstick set. The middle I spy as well the wipes, what appears to be a little lip mask, and a gloss and a lipstick. And I totally agree the last set looks like dual ended lippies as well (blew the photo up on my ginourmus computer screen that we just "had to have.") Thanks B2S - totally looking forward to this. Makes me wonder if this was what the CS rep was talking about last night when I called to complain about my YSL deluxe sample was missing. She said something along the lines of them having a few things lined up that were very nice.

This is for Gwen:  I swatched Bite Quince and Juniper together.  They are very close! 

Top - Juniper

Bottom - Quince

20150710_170159.jpg  20150710_170215.jpg

Quince is slightly lighter/brighter.  Juniper is darker/muted.  If someone has neither, then I would say just pick one of them based on the formula you like.  I prefer Quince because I like the luminous formula better than the matte. 

Thank you GC! I think I'll go and buy Quince and see how I like it!! You might have just saved me from needing one of the Berries...

Me too! I was reminded I own and have never worn quince. I'm going to try and wear it next week. 

Thanks, GC! I will stick with 'Crimson'/'Quince'. You are a super helpful lady. ♥

I'm still torn on this one. Wasn't Quince a dupe for LLLR #4 as well?? I may go back for another Plum - its just so pretty I can't help myself!

According to Bite Beauty's IG, Black Cherry (frozen berry collection) and Mulled Maple (maple collection) are the exact same. Just an FYI for those looking at both!

Edit: here's the post. The one of the left is Black Cherry/Mulled Maple with Opal, the right is without.

Screenshot_2015-07-10-15-03-39.png

Man this Opal is confusing me lol. I started out wanting it, but haven't ordered it yet. Now I'm just confused what it does, because it completely changed the color of the lipstick pictured above....waiting for it to be released in store.

10 Replies
testing