Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

7B990A8E-5D07-4D01-80D5-0FBDD62E78B7.png

Watch your emails- Too Faced is sending off 30% off codes!

@ClassicallyFab Completely forgot I had received this email.. I think I am going to buy the sweet peach eyeshadow palette with this code.... I wanted to save the code for later(to buy the chocolate vault when they restock) Unfortunately, this 30%off code ends on the 15th 11:59 pm pst. Bummer!!😫

I got this AFTER I placed my order on the site! BUt I emailed them and they cancelled my first order so that I could use this code. YAY! 

@mermadelove That's great! What are you planning to buy with the code?

@mezzotown88 I got the Love Light highlighter in Rose gold, and the glitter liner in Hey Mr DJ! I now wish I had also gotteh the 3-in-1 Hangover spray but I'll live LOL!

@mermadelove Nice 😀 I'm going to buy the sweet peach eyeshadow palette..hope I will like it😀

@mezzotown88  
I have that one and I LOVE it!

RE: Too Faced New Releases

SALE!!!!!! Too bad the USK is still OOS!

Another look at the Glow Job mask

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 6.31.16 AM.png

I can't wait to get my hands on this and the Glam Glow star one you posted, too! @veronika23

@mermadelove  yeah me too! I haven't seen it pop up again so I hope it's coming soon!

@veronika23 Waititing on all these Too Faced products is stressing me out!

@mermadelove  hahaha oh the joys of the beauty world 😄

Well I finally got my too Faced Melted Latex Unicorn Tears lip stick.  It's not totally what I was expecting... it's kind of a blue, silver and a lil lil but of pink.  I can't find my other unicorn tears lipstick but once I do I'll Swatch them both.  IMG_0721.JPG

Any chance you have time to do a lip swatch of the melted latex without anything else on your lips?

Thanks @sarahshter!  I can't wait to get the kit! 🙂

Oh, and I still planning on buying the whole kit.  ❤️

RE: Too Faced New Releases

I could KICK myself right now! I had the USK in my Too Faced cart but got busy at work. 5,000 errands later I finally get around to checking out and it’s sold out! I REALLY HOPE I’m right about the Too Faced rep coming to my Ulta tomorrow will have it!!! 😭😭😭

Re: RE: Too Faced New Releases

I didn’t get it either @mermadelove because I was thinking that I’d like to get it at Ulta. I’ll just keep checking each Thursday. I can patiently wait a little bit more. I have plenty of goodies to play with, lol.

@ClassicallyFab Excellent point! I have a *few* orders in transit. AND my angles keep telling me TOMORROW at Ulta in person!!! THen I won't have to wait a minute longer!!! ❤️

@angel7594 My ULTA is having a "Too Faced Event" with Too FAced REps there all day....... So I'm keeping the faith!!!

See- now we’ll *actually* use what we’ve got, lol. Keep us updated!!! Good luck tomorrow! I hope you can get it, or some answers! @mermadelove

2,950 Replies
testing