Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

Haha, figures @mermadelove. At least it’s super cute. 🤐🤣

Too Faced New Releases

Can't wait to see!

@veronika23

IMG_2162.PNG

Thanks @shimmerbait! Can't wait to know more 🙂

Too Faced New Releases

0000000.png

Temptalia has swatches of the Fairy Tears lipstick up!  Holy cow, I wasn’t really intrigued by this collection, but this one is gorgeous. I’m gonna need this

The gloss version looks a little underwhelming imo

A71AAB11-4C3E-45AB-A3D8-4367C564B012.jpeg

Another look at It Just Comes Naturally Collection - March 15th

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 7.30.42 PM.png

hmm it doesnt look like sephora is gonna have this collec...

hmm it doesnt look like sephora is gonna have this collection?

Temptalia's swatches of Life's A Festival Collection

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.06.03 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.06.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.06.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.06.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.06.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.06.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.07.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.07.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.07.42 AM.png

Bottle of Unicorn Tears - Available now on their site!

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.28.30 PM.png

Inspiration for possibly a new eye shadow palette?

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 8.39.36 AM.png

Does anyone know when the Festival Refresh Spray is being released on Sephora? I thought the whole collection was being released today.

@kandydevil This is a good question. I just bought the palette and one lip topper at Ulta ( because I suddenly had almost $25.00 in rewards $$) and they, too did not have the whole collection........  Curious. 

RE: Too Faced New Releases

K so am I the ONLY one who is excited about the Life's a festival collection?!? I see NO hype about it anywhere!!!

Re: RE: Too Faced New Releases

Um @Phari maybe go a few pages back. Here and in the Unicorns and Mermaids thread. We’ve been freaking out about this colllection for MONTHS!! Also check out the Spring and Summer New Releases thread and Welcome to the madness!!!!

RE: Re: RE: Too Faced New Releases

Thanks!!! 🎀 I'm accessing this from the Sephora app but it always seems super glitchy. Is there a better way to use this forum? Also, I stayed up until 3:00am EST in order to buy some pieces as soon as they dropped and figured there'd be a bunch of action but there wasn't!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Too Faced New Releases

@Phari It works better on a laptop or iPad from the email notification rather than the app!! I think because this collection Dropped at TF direct days ago and ULTA has it too, the action was a bit spread out. I know that although I was originally planning to get mine here, I got mine at ULTA due to discount points I had., The rest of the collection I will be getting at Sephora! I can't wait until the spray is available. I'm very curious about it! The reviews on YT have been good!

Sneak peek

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.11.41 AM.png

Omg- the releases lately are amazing!! I’m so excited for Too Faced to release fragrances. Im back to loving gourmands, recently, and I’m in love with their (totally unnecessarily) scented products, so, I think They’ll hit the nail on the head with these!

Better Than Sex mascara with sparkle - Coming soon for their 20th anniversary. @mermadelove

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.27.43 PM.png

testing