Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

Not bad at all. Plus, it may be eligible for promos, to! @mermadelove

@ClassicallyFab Reading my mind, you are!

It looks a lot prettier on than the Glam Glow one.

@ClassicallyFab@veronika23  I'm guessing it'll be a bit cheaper, too???

I absolutely think so. $69 is rather high for a mask,  and higher than any other single Too Faced Product @mermadelove. That’s be gutsy for a company’s first skincare premiere (at least first that I can recall).

@ClassicallyFab  That's what I was thinking. It's way above TF price point so will likely be cheaper. Plus it's pink. yay! 

Hmmm I wonder @mermadelove. Maybe 🙂

RE: Too Faced New Releases

Hi does anyone have a guess how quickly the Too Faced Mystery bag sells out on Cyber Monday? I’m on EST and usually up by 6am but it releases at 3am EST. I’d be disappointed if it sold out immediately but also not wanting to get up at 3!

White chocolate bar palette - available now for Rouge and VIB

https://www.sephora.com/product/white-chocolate-bar-eyeshadow-palette-P423936?skuId=1994284

Temptalia's review is up for this, and she was not gentle...

It's BRUTAL right @suzyo!  And check this out. I saw this on another IG this morning... Tarababyz received her clover palette in this dirty a** condition and she has to pay for her return shipping!  I guess this is what happens when you sell out and let it get to your head... What a shame.

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.43.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.43.15 AM.png

@suzyo One of the things that I like about Too FAced eye shadows is that they go on very subtle and you have to layer to get the same color intensity as in the palette. It gives you a lot of room to play., That being said, I could see this very pale palette being a literal wash of barely there color that disappoints a lot of people. What did Temptalia have to say> I love her site but I have found that I don't always have the same ( negative) results that she has with some things. For example she gave the Ciate glitter flips a not so good review and I LOVE them! 

@mermadelove I know she doesn't use primer etc, so I always take how she tests things into consideration. She had issues with everything though- blendability, lasting power etc. She gave it an F, I would read it when you have the time. Once in a while she writes a review where you can just sense her frustration with products and this was one of those.

Wow!!!! Well no primer is a huge No no but still....... @suzyo

@suzyo... . glad I didn't buy the palette. Whew~! 

Swatches of the white chocolate bar palette

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 2.52.06 PM.png

I just ordered it.  Hopefully it will work... now after seeing the swatches though, it really reminds me of the Lorac I Love Brunch palette..

IMG_0773.JPG

Yeah it seems similar. I bought it too. I hope it works out. If not, I'll return it or give it to my sisters. 

I also thought this looked super pretty at first, but now looking at swatches I know this would be so ugly on my skintone.  Pastels make me look extra yellow and slightly ill.

I have fair skin. I could see this looking really nice or absolutely horrible. I'd have to swatch it in person. 

@Lazybeautybeast  me too.. I'm going to swatch them first before making my purchase..

testing