Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

@veronika23 BAM! I n my cart. Will post reviews once I've given it a go!

Thanks @mermadelove!  Which one did you get???

@veronika23 I got the iridescent multi sparkle one. I figured it would go with everything! 

@mermadelove  ohhhh very nice!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

@veronika23 It's taking FOREVER to ship! I ordered a BITE multistick immediately after it and tht has shipped and it has not! I also ordered one of the philosphy Amazing Grace body mousses. Apparently between the Glitter Liner and that. they are considered HAZMATS and have to ship ground. If an eyeliner is considered a hazmat, doesn't it make you wonder how it's ok to go on your EYES????? THings that make you go hmmm.........

@mermadelove

So you ordered the philosophy body mousse with the glitter liner? The mousse is aerosol, which would be what is slowing down the shipping speed...aerosol=ground shipping only. 

@RGbrown THAT I understand. But it wasn't in my cart yet when I added the glitter liner. And when I added the liner, the hazmat warning re shipping popped up! 

So odd @mermadelove, like @veronika23 I'm not getting a shipping warning on it...flash 2 day is available when I try to check out with one. Sephora is so weird sometimes 

Screenshot_20170928-170856.png

@RGbrown @veronika23  I just checked: The order I placed minutes after is already in my STATE! The other one doesn't even have a tracking number! AND it let me select ROUGE FLASH shipping at checkout although the order clearly didn't qualify. Now I'm wondering if it's just lost in the ethers......

@mermadelove  Oh no!!! I seriously think they have a problem with how the fulfill orders... doesn't seem to be in order of time placed... grrrrr.  Or do you think your package would come from one warehouse and the other from the other warehouse? I know you guys have 2 in the US.

@veronika23 I don't know. Maybe? Or the Too Faced glitter hasn't quite made it to them yet? All I know is at this rate I'll receive the second order before the first ever ships! SMH...

@mermadelove  boooooo!!! 😞

@mermadelove  interesting... I've had stuff ship before previous orders but only with a few hours delay. I wonder why it's considered hazmat... doesn't say it has a shipping restriction when I put it in my cart... and normally something that has a restriction does say it...🤔🤔🤔

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 10.38.25 AM.png

This is coming October 4th! I think the Unicorn Survival Kit will be out later on in October or November.  *Just so you know Chocolate vault has all of the Chocolate Collection*

@Aribear101 Not to be contradictory, but when I visited t...

@Aribear101 Not to be contradictory, but when I visited the Too Faced website to check it the details the date listed the release as 10/2? Also, here's the details for everyone as to exactly what the Chocolate Vault contains... 3 full-size Chocolate Bar Palettes: Chocolate Bar, Semi-Sweet, and Chocolate Bon Bons... 3 full-size Chocolate Soleil Bronzers: Chocolate Soleil, Milk Chocolate Soleil, and Dark ChocolateSoleil... 2 Chocolate Chips, Matte and White, portable, purse-size palettes you can take anywhere... 3 full-size Melted Chocolate Lipsticks: Chocolate Cherries, Chocolate Honey, and Chocolate Milkshake

Re: @Aribear101 Not to be contradictory, but when I visited t...

You're right, on the glitter eyeliner it's coming out the 4th, the Chocolate vault comes out the 2nd. 

XOXOXO Krystal

Yes yes! Thank you for the update!

Yes yes yes! Thank you for the update!

Seems that Tis The Season to Sparkle Glitter Set dropped...

Seems that Tis The Season to Sparkle Glitter Set dropped earlier today on the 25th! I haven't brought myself to try the glitter glue yet because I was hopefully waiting for a set just like this. Now it's finally here 😄

Re: Seems that Tis The Season to Sparkle Glitter Set dropped...

I sort of want this. On the fence.

I've been thinking of getting this since it looks awesome and I love glitter. When you get it tell us how it is!

XOXOXO Krystal

Oooo, yay! Let us know how this set is @KemoLove

2 Replies
testing