Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

For sure! I haven't really posted any looks yet, so maybe...

For sure! I haven't really posted any looks yet, so maybe I can work that in with this.

Re: For sure! I haven't really posted any looks yet, so maybe...

Oooo, yes'm! It'll be a super stellar debut! 🙃💕

Re: Too Faced New Releases

Dropping the 411: I went to Ulta yesterday to return and rebuy my GLazen eyeglosses at 50% off Thanks, @ClassicallyFab for the heads up. While I was there, I saw a sign at the register stating that Too Faced reps were going to be at my Ulta on October 7th ALL DAY talking about new product lines, holiday releases, etc. We can only hope and pray that the Unicorn SUrvival KIt along with other sneaky peeked items will be on offer!! I don't know if this is at every Ulta on 10/7/17, but it's worth checking!

Thank you so much for the update!  I am so in need of the unicorn survival kit it's scary!  Might not survive without it.  I've been waiting patiently for the Melted Latex unicorn tears....

@sarahshter I've been waiting for both, too! Just not patiently......

Ooh I hope so! Thank you for this info! I'll check with m...

Ooh I hope so! Thank you for this info! I'll check with my local Ulta too and see if they know anything

I can't seem to find swatches of the full line of the new peaches and cream lipsticks.. looking for drunk dial in particular.. anyone have one to share please ☺

IMG_4238.PNG

IMG_4239.PNG

@Anewxa 

omg thank youuuu ❤ @ClassicallyFab!

Hey girl @jesscheems check these out 😉 the search is over lol. Drink Dial not bad eh

@Anewxa I really want that bold set now!

@Anewxa What appears to be a full size Drunk Dial is in the new Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip set, just in case you wanted more lipsticks for an additional $7, too! I keep going back and forth on that set trying to convince myself that I don't need it. But I tried Drunk Dial in store, and it is so lovely...

@txcatx THANK YOU! I just *knew* I had seen Drunk Dial somewhere but couldn't remember where. Yes, the set! I am seriously considering it even though I don't need any more lipstick. 

@RGbrown I'm thinking I may pick up the set during the sale, but I definitely don't need more lipstick!

Hey all! I didn't happen to see any info on the Glitter S...

Hey all! I didn't happen to see any info on the Glitter Set in previous posts (sorry for the repeat if I missed it!) but does anyone happen to know when this may be available? I think I have a Too Faced addiction, but I'm not ready to come to terms with it yet haha 💋 I need this!

Re: Hey all! I didn't happen to see any info on the Glitter S...

@KemoLove @spadersgirl This set is coming soon, although no date yet 🙂 it (the page) seemed to go up on Tuesday with a bunch of the holiday stuff. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/tis-season-to-sparkle-glitter-set-P423989?skuId=1994334&icid2=produc...

ETA: link added in case anyone is looking for it. 

I would guess soon. Too Faced direct doesn't seem to have it yet. 

I also wonder how much of the entire holiday collection w...

I also wonder how much of the entire holiday collection will be Sephora exclusive, Ulta exclusive, and Too Faced direct exclusive.... I might have to go back and rewatch the sneak peek video lol

On my app it only says "coming soon" with an option to se...

On my app it only says "coming soon" with an option to set an e-mail reminder 😥 I hope I didn't miss it's initial release!

Re: On my app it only says "coming soon" with an option to se...

@KemoLove Does the "email me" button in the bottom right not work? You can definitely set up an email reminder on a desktop, if the app doesn't work! 

ETA: oops, I misread your post! I'm still waking up haha 😂 sorry! Hopefully it pops up soon 

Re: Hey all! I didn't happen to see any info on the Glitter S...

Oh cute! I wonder too.

Too Faced Glitter Pop Peel-Off Glitter Liner - Launching Oct 2nd

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 4.44.15 PM.png

Geez, I'd be a little nervous that I'd accidentally pull out my eyelashes!  Although I always have shaky hands when I apply makeup due to a combination of several coffees and too much nicorette gum.  I'm guessing most people don't have this problem...

testing