Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

@Tamara76 The banana powder looks the most interesting. 

Same! But I'm broke after this moschino collection release lol.

A peek inside the Chocolate Gold Palette

IMG_8781.PNGIMG_8782.PNG

@Randell It's happening, this will be mines.

"An Erika Jayne for Too Faced Collab Was Just Announced Via Instagram"

eri.JPG

Spoiler
From Allure:

Here's a treat for the unapologetically girly Victoria’s Secret, ruffle-addicted, pink-obsessed — Too Faced is here to deliver with a collab that promises to be a tour de force in femininity.

Erika Jayne for Too Faced is coming to add some pink to your beauty bag. The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills took to Instagram to share a far-from-subtle message — if the hot-pink director’s chair and bedazzled fishnet-clad booty are to be believed, Jayne will have a starring role in what is sure to be a very pink, very sparkly collaboration with the cosmetics brand.

As Glamour pointed out, look closely and you can see two Millennial Pink products (what appear to be Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick and Melted Matte Liquefied Long Wear Matte Lipstick) already stocking the reality star’s vanity. Prepare for more pink.

No word yet on when the collab will officially drop, but we’ll update as soon as we hear more.

This isn’t Erika Jayne’s first femme foray into the world of perfectly pink beauty products. The Real Housewife recently teamed up with Beautyblender for a marbled pink collab, which is almost too pretty to use.

But besides the current cultural obsession over any and all things Millennial Pink, the Real Housewives collab is a natural fit for Too Faced in another way. According to Jarrod Blandino, the brand’s cofounder, the name Too Faced harkens back to the beauty brand’s birth. Before Too Faced was the cult-worthy line it is today, it was more of an at-home chemist meets arts and crafts project by Blandino, who was making his own creations by crushing up the high-end cosmetics he worked with in the beauty department at Saks. “Too Faced” is a good-natured jibe at customers who went from sweet to sour when they found out he was out of one of their favorite ultra-small-batch creations.

er.JPG
For a brand practically based on a flair for drama, a bit of Real Housewives’ diva-ness seems like a perfect fit.

I'm pretty happy having an Erika collab. surprised too fa...

I'm pretty happy having an Erika collab. surprised too faced would though because she's very unapologetic and a little too dirty for most people but I love her confidence. let's see how this all plays out

I don't know how old Kandee Johnson is but it's nice seeing women over 30 like her and Erika doing collabs with Too Faced. I think Erika is in her mid 40's and known for "not dressing her age." I wouldn't call myself a fan since I know very little about her but I'm interested in seeing what they'll come out with.

Who? I feel out of date here.  @ZombieMetroAnt

I kept seeing pics of her and had no clue who she was 😄 What is it with brands and collabs... Ugh.  I'm kinda getting tired of the whole beauty industry...

Chocolate bar gold!

gmmqa588jrfz

Swatches!Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 4.56.02 PM.png

I'd buy that.  Those colors will go great with my hair! 

What could he be possibly thinking....

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 7.20.45 AM.png

More fruits?! I know there's a strawberries and champagne theme coming up but geez!

Hahahaha! He wants to do a colour palette!  I'm intrigued. Maybe I'm going crazy in my old age. 

I used to eat those sugar filled fruits and hang the empties on my backpack in a bundle:p @veronika23@Randell@jen143xo@darkiceis@Nickelliebear1

@heartsmyface I used to love those fruits! I'd eat like 3 at a time!! I cannot imagine how many sugars were in that! No wonder I had so much energy. Maybe we need those to come back and add some vitamins and call them healthy!😉

@heartsmyfaceI used to eat them too!  I think banana and grape were probably my favs 😄

@veronika23 Fruit salad palette? 

Lol!   🤣🤣🤣.  @darkiceis

Oddly enough, the fruity colors are remniscient of a certain Chocolate Gold palette... Check out the swatches in the post above the fruit post! 😲😲😲

@darkiceisLMAO I wouldnt be surprised hahaha 😄

testing